Chapter 37: Revenge

Acacia Mcknight

"My head" I mumbled and removed the blanket from me.

My head throbbed and I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

I don't feel good about anything, why can't I live normally!?

Where am I?

Heaven has blankets too? We probably went to hell though.

God! Did I die?

I snapped my eyes opened and instantly groaned at the sight.

My hands started to sweat like crazy and I felt my heart beating in the weirdest spots, like in my tummy and my eyes too!

You are so weird! Cass!

"Damien! Why can't you ever bring me back normally? I really hate you" I muttered and stood up from the bed.

Damien was nowhere to be seen and his side of the bed was cold, so I suppose he hasn't slept or woke up long ago.

I didn't wanna come back..

I felt the cool air caressing my body and I looked down at my clothes.

"Where is my Yoda!" I yelped and hurried to look around for something to cover myself.

Why am I just in lingerie! Oh lord no!

 Forgive me, Lord, I have sinned! Don't overreact, you have done nothing

Don't overreact, you have done nothing.

"Oh, there it is" I saw my maroon gown hanging from Damien's closet and I walked over to get it.

Do I have to walk all the way there? I'm so lazy!

Who the heck had the audacity to touch and change me? Huh!

Probably Damien, oh no! Did you shave though?

Yeah, I'm sure I shaved- Hang on! I don't care about him!

The scent of Damien filled my lungs the moment I entered his closet. So manly and soft.

I wore the robe and then sat on the grey ottoman in the middle.

Why is my robe in his closet? Hmm, I need Sherlock.

Damien kidnapped me from Tristan's place and brought me back.

He hasn't seen me or I haven't seen him so I can do something that makes him think I ran away?

Please don't use your head, it hurts already.

I looked around his closet and something sparked.

Your brain?

No stupid!

An idea!

I can hide in his closet and make him think I ran away. Damien is always busy and he'll never suspect me hiding here. When he will leave, I will come and eat or whatever, but I'll never come in front of him. Easy!

I'm a born genius!

You are a born dumbass, he's a lawyer! He will look in the most unlikely places. See, he found you at Tristan's too? Would you still pursue it?

Of course, he's not smarter than me.

Oh lord, please take away Casey's misunderstandings.

I made my way towards the rack of the closet and hid behind the clothes.

You could hide in your closet too, right?

After fixing the clothes and adjusting without dying, I sat down, quietly.

Now, he'll never see us again!

Casey, babes, not to be rude or anything but this isn't a Disney movie and you are not the something, I forgot the movie. Oh yes! Incredible's or something.

It wasn't long until I heard Damien say, "Acacia, you can't stay in one place, can you?"

I shook my head and patted my shoulder.

"Good job Cass!" I praised myself and smiled.

But then my smile vanished the moment I saw Damien walk towards the closet.

I covered myself a little more and looked through the clothes.

My breathing was pretty rough and I'm scared, Damien can hear anything.

I think I was too loud.

I sucked in a deep breath and accidentally gasped as a pile of clothes fell on me.

Oh, Damn cupcakes!

Damien immediately looked in my direction and walked closer.

"Acacia, hiding from your husband? That's not good, now is it? Babygirl?" I hid my face in the corner and held my breath.

This is terrifying. I once watched a movie in which a psycho boyfriend says that too, let's say, Suzanne, his girlfriend and she giggles like a stupid girl and comes out. Then history repeats, the boyfriend stabs and eats her whole.

Ewwy! Stop!

I could now hear his breathing, how close is he!

My body shook with terror. I hope Damien isn't psychotic? I mean some Wattpad psychopaths are hot and all but Damien! No no, I can't imagine him ripping my body apart.

Just stop! You gross woman!

Then, the door slammed open and all the clothes fell, including me.

Are you a feather! You could have stayed there! I told you earlier, we don't do well under pressure. Now, suffer!

I snapped my head up in Damien's direction. He had his arms crossed, a smirk on his lips and his eyebrows were raised.

He bent down and I moved away from him. I crawled back and that continued until my back hit the ottoman.

Casey? I don't wanna die, babes!

Damien chuckled and before I could react, he lifted me in his arms, "Damien, leave me alone!"

I screamed and hit his back but he just glared at me.

Ouchies, that hurt so bad! He's one hard man.

"Damien! I will report harassment against you, leave me alone!" But he kept walking towards the bedroom and rasped,

A little too much, but kay kay.

"Did you ever report harassment against Matthew? He hit you, but you didn't. I didn't even yell at you, what will be your evidence?"

I froze in my place and blinked again and again.

He is just as mean as Mr Krabs. I hope cockroaches eat him!

No, I don't wish that, never mind.

My hands fell onto his chest and I stopped moving.

"Why do you always.. Always use Matthew against me, Damien? Why do you hate me so much?" I whispered and then gasped as he threw me on the bed, harshly.

I swear if our back breaks today, I will rip his ears off.

I watched him as his gaze slid over me slowly, his eyes hard and features cold.

If this was a normal situation, and we both were in love, like crazily in love, I would have been flattered. But right now, I'm just terrified.

I grabbed the blanket to cover myself but Damien threw them onto the ground, hovering above me.

Oh no! This is getting juicy, watch it, Casey! He's reminding me of "All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you."

I put my hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them next to me. His bodyweight holding me down as I let out a whimper.

He's crushing us!

"What is your problem, Damien?" I asked and looked at him with teary eyes.

Sadness and fear engulfed me once again. Damien was never like this.

He rolled his eyes and lowered himself. Our lips were just inches away as he spoke, "You are my problem"

Well, Casey is a problem, sorry babes, but we're so cute! How could that monster say so!

I let out an exasperated sigh and looked away.

Yeah, don't look at Squidward. Meanie.

"Damien, you are psychotic. Let me go or I'll call Stacy"

Legend says people named Acacia are usually obsessed with psychopaths.

He chuckled and placed his lips on my collar bone. My breathing shuddered and I gulped harshly, clenching the duvet.

Casey is currently unavailable. Again.

His arm wrapped around my waist and his fingers played with the string of the robe.

"Baby, you haven't seen anything yet" he hoarsely whispered and bit my neck.

A streak of pain ran down my body but it felt good.. No, no, it did not.

"Ouch! Damien, stop! Please" I cried out and moved anxiously but he held me down.

"Acacia, you love me, don't you?"

His every touch is olalalala!

"No, no I don't, just please stop acting like this!"

His fingers turned my face towards him and my eyes widened at his next move.