Chapter 5: My Parents Love Damien

Acacia Russell

Okay, get this straight. I am about to get married to someone whom I talked to just 48 hours ago (Avoid the bar flashback, it's embarrassing) And now, I am sitting in his car, doubting my life decisions as he is persistent to get me out of his rich, expensive ass car and head upstairs to talk to my parents.

"No Damien, I won't talk to them, mom will probably faint!" I exclaimed, not moving an inch.

Damien groaned, annoyed as he bent next to me, "Look here, Acacia, we have to go upstairs and tell them we're about to get married, it's just an invitation"

Damien made it sound so easy, I flung myself towards him, grabbing his collar, pulling his face close to mine.

"You look here, Mcknight, my parents have no idea about my relationship or my messed up dating history. They will disown me if I suddenly tell them I'm getting married" I breathed out as he smirked

"Get out of the car, Russell, and leave that to me" Damien whispered, his hand right next to mine, fingers barely grazing against each other.

I shook my head, clearly and firmly saying, no.

Damien smirked and shrugged

"You chose this, Russell" He whispered in my ear before literally shoving his hands under my arms, pulling me out of the car.

His arms around my thighs and waist holding me up to him tightly.

"Damien! Noooo!" I whined, hitting his back as he threw me on his shoulder.

I could feel the blood rushing to my head as my forehead rested against his hard muscular back.

Did I just see feet? Were people gathered around us? I don't know, I had kept my eyes shut.

"Excuse me! Stop bothering the girl and leave her alone" I heard someone say and my eyes flew out of their socket. It's been happening a lot these days.

"Kidnapping is not a good thing, child" Another voice exclaimed.

"Yeah, sir it's against the law" The first one repeated before Damien turned around, chuckling

Who will tell them Damien is a freaking lawyer.

Damien moved quickly making my head bump harder against his back. He grabbed the man's collar, voice low as he says "Don't you fucking preach me about the law, I have already had enough"

Woah, Damien sounded hella scary, was he pissed off? Thinking of that, he is one patient man.. Endearing.

"Oh and to everyone wondering, she is my fiance" Damien rolled his eyes as I coughed, still hanging over his shoulder as I slap his back, hard.

Damien raised his hand, walking towards the entrance as he spanked my ass so hard, I couldn't help but yelp. The spank left my ass feeling all tingly and it burned!

"Damien Mcknight!" I yelled as he groaned

"Acacia, stop hitting me" He grunted, walking to my parent's apartment, following my instructions obviously,

He put me down as I gripped his arm, stabilizing myself. My vision was blurry as I looked down.

"You good?" Damien asked, holding my waist as I hummed before he held my hand, sliding a ring onto my ring finger.