• Part 1 •

'Ding dong' "I'm coming!" george shouted from the kitchen, he walked full of enthusiasm to the front door.

he opened it. "CLAY!!" and gave him a big hug. "hi georgie, are you ready? Nick and Karl are already in my car." he asked. "mhm" george humed. "but you have to help me with my suitcase, it's not much but i can't get it down the stairs myself." he said with a nervous laugh "Of course, come I will help you right away." Clay Said.

"Thank you." and they went upstairs. "okey this is the suitcase I don't get downstairs." he pointed to a large light blue suitcase with a sticker with his name 'george' on it.

"okay." Clay lifted the suitcase and carried it downstairs. "how did you do that?" George asked with a surprised look.

"um.. I don't know." he scratched the back of his neck.

"thank you." george said with a smile. they looked into each other's eyes. clay saw george's beautiful hazel, caramel brown eyes. and george i looked into Clay's emerald green eyes, even though he saw them as dandelions yellow.

their heads came closer and closer. about three inches and their noses touched. Clay looked at George's lips, George at his. just a little bit mor--

"hey are you still coming?" said Nick who had already got out of the car and was standing in the door way.

the two moved away. and hoped Nick hadn't seen them, even though they didn't do anything, they knew Nick wouldn't have stopped talking about it.

"Y-yea, yea we're coming." said Clay. they both had red faces. "Finally." nick said. with his arms crossed over his chest.

Clay picked up George's suitcase and went out with George locking the door.

Clay put the suitcase in the trunk from his car, it was a pretty big jeep. Since Karl and George don't have a driver's license yet, switch Clay and Nick for driving.

Clay rides first with George in the passenger seat. "Okay, is everyone ready to go." asked Clay. "Of course." "totally." "let's go."

"Okay, here we go then." he started the car, and there they go on the road trip of there life's.

"hey, where did you leave Patches?" asked Karl. "with my mom and Drista, Drista want to have a cat so she's now showing my mom that she can handle it." he said with a chuckle.

"Ah"

"and where have you left Cat, George?" asked Clay.

"at my grandmother's, my parents are allergic to cats." he said with a smile.

"oh, can we put on some music?" said Karl. "Of course." said Clay. "can I choose the first number please?" he said excitedly.

"of course love, how can I say no to that." said nick. Clay handed him his phone so he could put on a song.

he put on 'Leave It All To Me, from iCarly'

~i know you see..~

"Of course." said Clay. "What? it is a nice song and it makes me happy." Said Karl.

"it's okey love, I think it's cute." said Nick. "Thank you babe." and kiss him on his lips. of course Nick kissed back.

"hey, you're not going to have sex all the time in your tent are you?" said george. "not all the time, but a good few times." said Nick with a grin. Karl immediately went red, but gave Nick a smile as if he secretly hoped for it.

"And then you guys, aren't you guys going to have sex?" Nick asked with an even bigger grin on his face.

"i- we- NICK WHAT THE HELL" George yelled as his face went all red.

"leave george alone Nick, we've got a long way to go." Clay said as he looked at me with a smile.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

wow, this was already part 1 of the roadtrip, hope you enjoyed it..

until is the next part, also don't forget to leave a star and follow me, it's free and you can always change your mind.

Bye. :D