Epilogue: Flaws

Hey All,

LAST CHAPTER! I just want to say thanks for reading, and especially to anyone who fanned, commented and voted. 

That involves mostly

Campmemouse

idiotoccraziness (general helper and critisise-er)

yvonnecullen (amazing trailer/cover person)

 XXsapphireblueXX (sorry if I spelt it wrong)

proud_sister

(I love you so much and even though I know you're not a touchy-feely person, you still get lots and lots of lines now. When you get round to reading this - I know you will eventually - give me a shout top say what you thinkand thank you for all the help. I know you got sick of me talking about it during the summer holidays)

Sorry. That was really long. And if you can't guess who she is by the name, I don't know what you did for most of this story.

And even thanks to a really creeped out paddyirishman.

(I'm sorry I didn't wave that day!)

Though I don't think he actually reads any of this book/ story/ weird thing.

Check them all out, and yvonne cullen is happy to help with covers and trailers for any of you, providing you have a cast list or an idea of what people look like.

They all have stories, too! Except for proud_sister.

This was really long.

Thank you for reading all this talk. Or not reading if you skipped it.

Epilogue: Flaws

Keenan

   I was kicked out of my flat for not paying the rent. I had enough money in my account to buy it.

   I ran away because I was scared of rumours. I ran back because I was scared of love.

   I started to paint because I wanted to be different. I continued it because I was.

   I have a crap taste in friends.

   I loved the idea of a girl more than the girl.  I ended up loving a different girl more than the idea.

   I couldn't say goodbye. Not to my parents, not to a pair of startling green eyes.

   I'm sorry. I will always regret it.

   I want to find her again, to have fate bring us together. I won't pick up the phone and call.

   I have no idea how to sort out this mess.

   The key to life is realising that you don't have to.

Smithy

   I loved him.

   He loved me. As a friend. Mostly.

   I was jealous. So was she.

   I was scared of him blaming his confusion on me. So I blamed a girl for killing him. She blamed him for dying.

   I told the truth. Still do. People don't always want to hear it.

   I had a dream for a hearty family pub. I got a stuffy train-wreck waiting to happen. 

   I haven't given up yet. I have a feeling I will soon.

   I want a family. I will never have it.

   I think of Faye as a relation, my sister. She doesn't think of me as a sibling.

   I still hope. That's a flaw.

   The key to life is to suck it up and get on with it.

Autumn

   I loved a man long after he had died.

   I'm bitter.

   I deluded myself into thinking that we wanted the same things. We didn't.

   I can't wait for a family and a white picket fence.

   I am a hopeless romantic.

   I tend to meet guys on some form of public transport. It's a bit weird.

   I'm not always truthful. Not to myself, not to other people, and not to sisters of ex-boyfriends. I tend to make things sound better than they were.

   I wish that things were better than they were.

   I rant philosophically about life in my head. Rants aren't half as entertaining as when they're actually out-loud. I suppose you know that by now.

   I'm stuck. I can't think of any more flaws. Maybe that's a flaw.  

   The key to life is realising you're flawed, not completely perfect. That's a good thing.

Faye

   I wanted to be like my dead brother.

   I mope a lot.

   I'm safe. I don't do that many exciting things, but I guess not many people do.

   I try and justify the unjustifiable.

   I'm lying when I say I don't care about Keenan. I'll wait for him. Always.

   I like the idea of fate, and hope that there's a reason for everything. I don't really believe it.

   I'm still getting to know myself. I seem quite complicated.

   The key to life, then?

   I haven't got a clue.

Hope you liked it!

P.S.

I'm starting a new historical fiction story which should be going up soon. There'll be a dash of romance and maybe a sprinkling of danger.

If you liked this, give it a shot. Please. Or even if you didn't.

A slightly sad SleepyBug.