part 27: one big family

They broke the news to their loved ones, everyone celebrates and the only weird thing is seeing Issei wear 6 rings on one finger, luckily they adjust in size when he grows or shrinks, Irina had asked for some help to make these. They are all planning on having separate weddings in due time, first up is Irina, then Kuroka, Yang, Blake, Ruby and then Cinder. Grayfia, Coco and Serafall went BALLISTIC with the wedding dresses. Issei went to celebrate with the guys. It's time for his bachelor party after all.

Issei, his father, Ironwood, Jaune, Ren, team SSSN, Yatsuhashi, Fox, Qrow, Tai, Ghira, Clover, Marrow, Vine, Hazel, Sirzechs, Azazel, Ajuka, Ozpin, Thor, Ddraig, great red, Tannin, Vali, , Michael, Motohama and Matsuda are all together having a massive party. Out of respect and common sense, no strippers were allowed but enough drinks to fill an Olympic swimming pool courtesy of Thor. Let's say everyone was scared out of their minds when great red drank about half the pool. He got wasted and flew around Remnant like a Grunkle in How to Train Your Dragon.

Great red: behold...*hic* I am the dragon of dreams... *Hic* and your dreams are *hic*.... The embodiment of 'wtf' *hic*

Luckily he fell asleep later in Patch and they all took pictures with him snoring. Azazel passed around a couple of gloves infused with dust crystals and they can do the exact thing Issei does, even Issei's father showed quite some talent. Ironwood had gotten Issei a hover bike which is brand new and tested, there are no bug or problems, Issei needs only to boost and transfer power to it to make it run. He thanked Ironwood and he rides it like a pro. Azazel is upset that he didn't think of this. Ajuka is also thinking of a gift that only he can use but 6 of the girls too.

The girls plan 6 bachelorette parties, one party per month, this gave everyone plenty of time to plan for the weddings. During Irina's bachelorette party, only some of the girls drank and Nora is among those who did not drink, she told Ren that she's pregnant with his kid, Ren is ecstatic but doesn't share the news until a few days after the party, a few days passed and then break the news, Thor is happy for her to no end. He wants do a gender reveal using lightning. He did that for Mercury and Emerald when they had a little boy whom they named Darius Black.

(Fun fact: the colour of lightning depends on the voltage, cloud density, moisture etc).

Azazel gets Issei a pet Shiba, he and everyone who watch Hachiko nearly cried, Issei and his family can't keep themselves away from him. Zwei has a new companion now other than the Grimm familiars. While everyone is planning her bachelorette party, Kuroka felt different, Issei and everyone noticed that she has this radiant glow.

Kuroka: I feel... different.

Blake gives her a box.

Blake: it's been about a month, time to make sure.

Kuroka: this is.... I'll be back in 5 minutes!

She goes to the bathroom and uses the pregnancy test, after 5 minutes she comes out and hold up the pregnancy test.

Kuroka: it's positive...

A smile creeps on everyone's faces and then it all erupted into cheers. Issei embraced his fiancee and they tell all of their friends and family. They all congratulate her and Issei, Issei is firing every bullet from his cane into the air from his roof out of sheer joy. Immediately he's already turning one of the many empty rooms in his house into a nursery. The ladies are planning a baby shower when the time comes. Koneko is there for her sister at all times but she can't help but feel envious, she wanted to have kids with Issei but her chance is long gone, her face visibly displays remorse, envy and guilt. When Rias and the others saw then one day, they couldn't help but worry about her and she broke down. She accidentally let it slip that Issei is now engaged to 6 women including her sister and that he's going to be a dad. The guys and Asia are thinking of a gift for him but the girls cried along side Koneko. They all want to trade places with his fiancees. All except for Koneko because she's accepted that she can't get him back even though she wishes that she could. Xenovia, Ravel, Rias, Akeno and Rossweisse still have his useless pawn pieces and want to be with him, it physically hurts them to see how he's happy without them, Akeno was trying to move on but now she knows that her feelings for him are rooted far deeper than she could have imagined, same goes for all of the girls and they are going nuts, the guys had to restrain them.