part 10: the lamp.

Dxd universe.

All the students noticed the ORC members disappeared along with Rossweisse sensei. Saji is gone too but Asia and Irina are the ones still attending. Irina spent time with team sitri, Katase, Murayama and Aika. Even Motohama and Matsuda are all good friends now. They were currently alone on the roof.

Aika: Irina... I knew it's wrong of me to bring this up but please tell us what happened to Issei, where are the ORC members?

Irina: you have the right to know so it's not wrong of you to ask..*sigh* Issei was betrayed by 12 people at the sane time.... All the girls in the ORC except for myself were in a relationship with him, he was in love with them as much as they with him but recently he found them sleeping in his bed with the guys from the ORC, Saji and two others.

Motohama: ....no...

Katase: they didn't....

Irina: they did... They got drunk and slept with the girls while Issei was out buying a ring for said girls. We was going to propose...*sniff*.

Motohama clenched his fists, Matsuda was red with rage, Katase and Murayama made the mistake of imagining the sight of such a thing. They felt sick to their core, Aika took out the knife he left for her and looked at it menacingly.

Aika: I want to castrate them...

Irina: someone beat you to it.

The 5: what?

Irina: one of his friends made sure none of them can have kids, Asia was left alone cause Issei's protective instincts were a little stronger than his rage.

Murayama: ... A part of me wants to tear apart but Issei wouldn't like that.

Irina: our friend knows where Issei is, she says that he's okay. Asia begged her to let her see him. She shot down her request immediately.

Motohama: good!...she doesn't have the right to ask such a thing.

Aika: I'm with you in that one. Issei may have been a perv but now we know that there's so much more to him. A lot of girls did fall for him.... As to why they cheated on him... They can't be forgiven. Who are the other two guys?

Irina: Ravel's elder brother and Rias's cousin.

Matsuda nearly vomits, Motohama gags a lot. The girls look at each other and nearly puke too.

Irina: yeah... I wanted to hurt them too.

Aika:....how are his parents holding up?

Irina: hanging in there.

Murayama: Issei clearly meant a lot to everyone...

Irina: I feel selfish for saying this but I have a huge crush on him.... a part of me wishes that I should have confessed before he left but that wasn't the time or place... He would be too afraid of getting hurt again.

Matsuda: you two would have been perfect together.

Murayama: I agree.

Irina:...thanks..*sniff*. At least he said goodbye.

Murayama: he came to school that day and said farewell to us.

Irina: he did?

Katase: yeah...

Irina: ... thanks guys.

They have a group hug. Aika, Murayama and Katase completely ignore Asia from that point on. Whenever anyone asks about where all the ORC girls are save for Asia, they simply say one thing.