part 19: a dragon's fury and feelings.

Issei finally unleashed the rage he's been holding in, the sky turned red and he's completely unrecognizable compared to the person he used to be.
Everyone on Remnant was feeling like there's something malevolent out there, they feel the presence coming through the portals but RWBY, JNPR, Winter, Qrow, Robyn and her team, Tai, Raven, ironwood, Ozpin, Penny, the ace ops, Hazel, Neo, emerald, Cinder and Mercury are experiencing it first hand. The dust that Issei spread around Remnant is reacting, they are growing faster than before, the field in Atlas is growing even faster because of the close proximity, some of the empty crystals are changing colours between green and sky blue.

Salem is facing Issei is actually starting to feel fear, she now understands what Issei meant by seeing power and feeling it. She actually took several steps back.

Salem: what....the hell?!!

Issei grabbed her head using only one hand and it's twice the usual size, she feels so much pressure, her skull is cracking and healing at the same time, he leaps off of Atlas with enough force to actually move the city, the cables connecting it to Mantle barely managed to hold it in place. Issei and Salem land on a far off mountain but there wasn't much left of it after impact.

Issei:

P̤̗̗̌ͯ́R̪̰͙Ḁ̤͍̒Y̟̗̞ ̮ͮͫȚ̣͕̒̊Ǒ͈̔ͤ ̻̆TH̒͌̒E̦͓͉ͨͮ ̊G̭̪̟̐̊͂O͖͔͖͑D̟̀͗̈́S̙̬͎ T̙͛H̬A̰̫̥ͭȚ̼̯̏ ̺̼̬͌̂ͥHA̺͎̟ͫ̇ͤṼ̏͊ͅĚ̗̘ ̥͛F̤͇̙Oͬ̈́R̝̾ͫ̌S̟̤A̟̓̄K͎̽̂͆E͔̪̭N̬̒ͮ̊ ̦̗̱̆̆Y̼͖O̠̲ͬ̅U̪̳!͕̟̙ͨ!̼͇̘

Salem can't breath and can't loosen his grip. She feels his power force itself into her and move around as if it's searching for something. She feels a pain she's never felt and let out a muffled scream, she feels her power leave her, she can't feel her magic, she's completely powerless.

Somewhere in the cosmos.

Dark God: brother do you feel that?

Light God: we have been summoned and not just for what we expected! Let's go!

The two gods immediately make their way towards Remnant.

In dxd. With Ophis.

Ophis: oh no.... Issei!

With Rias, her wives and husbands lol.

They are still crying, some are completely losing it.

Rias: Issei I need to see you! Where are you?!

Akeno: my lover...my one true love..... You can hurt me all you want if it means I can be with you again......

Koneko: senpai.....

Ravel: .... It's....so cold without you.....

Rias's desire to see Issei makes her snap.

Rias: I... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I NEED TO SEE MY ISSEI!!

Riser: Rias! No!

She creates a portal as she locked on to the magical signature of his pieces. It envelopes the small house, she teleported everyone with a desperate and crazy look on her face. They couldn't stop her.

In Remnant.

Issei is making Salem experience pain and torment beyond anything she could have possibly imagined. Jaune sees the dust field acting differently. He knows what the green ones will do. He jumps off the nevermore, lands and grabs the crystal, the others question his actions and land.

Weiss: what are you going?

Jaune: hopefully saving Yang's life.

He crushed the crystal and immediately felt his aura increase a little. He didn't waste a single second and used his semblance, her wound started healing at a slow rate. She takes a deep breath as the pain subsides and regains her consciousness little by little. Ruby is so angry, her sister nearly died again and Issei finally unleashed his power that can destroy the planet and kill gods, she feels so helpless and terrified on a level she never knew before. She's scared for Issei because he isn't himself anymore, there's no concept of mercy, compassion, self control or anything that him the person most love, right now he's all power, rage and basic instincts.