part 21: progress

With Nora outside Issei's house.

Nora: UNGA BUNGA UNGA BUNGA PANCAKES!!

She's holding her hammer up using both arms, doing squats and then stomps one leg at a time as she sees the pancakes.
She starts eating them slowly to savour the taste as she sees great red fly into the distance. Jaune, Pyrrah and Ren fly down. Jaune has his shield up and he's shaking, Pyrrah and Ren are hiding behind him with pancakes on a plate.

Jaune: I'm scared guys.... Is that even Nora anymore?

Pyrrah: you're the only one with a shield.

Jaune: you have one too and you're a maiden.

Pyrrah: yours is bigger than mine!

Jaune: ......the dark thought that just went through my head.... I'm gonna ask saint Michael for holy water later.

Pyrrah: ???

Ren: umm... Nora?

She looks at the three, Pyrrah and Ren hide behind Jaune. Ren holds out the plate and in an instant the plate is gone.

Ren: I nearly lost my hand!

Pyrrah: we've seen dragons, gods, fallen angels, angels, devils, Grimm and then some but she still terrifies me...

Jaune: Ren, I may be the team leader but you're her boyfriend.... You're on your own!

He and Pyrrah backed away.

Ren: hey!

JP: sorry!

Ren gulps and faces Nora who is looking at the pancakes like Golem looks at the ring from lord of the rings.

Nora: my precious!

She says with a mouth full of pancakes and syrup. Ren takes a deep breath.

Ren: you can do this Ren, you've fought a Grimm army and more, you can do this. *Whew* you can do this.

He walks over to her.

Ren: Nora...sweetie?

She swallows the last bite and slowly turns towards him, her pupils are dilating and contracting, they aren't in sync. She smiles and pounced on him, they fall on to the snow, she interlocked her hands with his and kissed him for a few seconds then stops.

Nora: thanks for breakfast babe! Also, morning

She's back to her old self. The three can now relax.

JPR: morning Nora.

They go back and get some sleep.
There are still no Grimm, some criminals are still out there causing problems so huntsmen are still needed, with no Grimm and people now protecting themselves, the huntsmen have more free time and can't help but feel like their jobs are becoming less important. The brother gods are going around Remnant and showing the people that they are back, people bow to them and cooperate with their message to work together. Weiss is training with the ace ops as she's old enough to join them. Currently, RWBY, Vali and the others are on the newly terraformed grimmlands, they are having a picnic.

Azazel: the food here is so good.

Vali: agreed.

Miki: if I may ask, what did you make Issei drink lady Yasaka?

Yasaka: it's a special elixir that is mixed with sage magic and the patients... essence.

RWBY, Irina, Azazel, Kuroka, Sirzechs and Vali nearly choke on their food. Great red is snickering. Everyone else's eyes are wide open except for Ophis who didn't understand. They all looked at Yasaka. The girls that are in love with him are blushing red and kind of ticked off.