Chapter 38: Silent but Deadly

{Aurthor's/Notes}

*timeskips, scene change, flashbacks*

**POV change**

"Talking"

'THOTS'

---START---

**Y/N POV**

Erica: "We want to go in quiet. It's safer."

Y/N: "Alright. We'll have to hide every four minutes as my plunger only lasts five."

Scarlett: "Let's go get those girls."

Y/N: "If they even exist."

We slid down the side of the crater and stopped just before we came to the road. I looked at my girls before they went invisible. I punched my code in and pushed the plunger down as we bolted across the road.

We managed to cross to the south fencing before my silent timer went off, signaling four minutes had passed. I looked for a hiding place while the girls cut the razored/barbed wire fence.

I saw a drainage tunnel by the eadge of the road. I slide down into the entrence of the tunnel, where I saw a grate. The bars were thin enough to cut through, which was good because I could hear the girls having trouble with the fence.

Lara: "Gggah! I can't cut the damn fence."

Jaylen: "It might be made from Carbonite."

Y/N: "Girls, there's a grate down here."

They all moved down to where I was. After a short inspection, Piper and Scarlett pulled out their Pocket Blowtorches and started cutting through the bars.

Piper: "This is much easier."

Scarlett: "Keep it down, Nightblade."

After three minutes, they cut through it and we started to make our way down the sewer system. It smelt awful, but at least we could enter the center of the compound without being detected.

June: "*gag* What is that smell?"

Y/N: "Piss, shit, rotting and charred corpses, used heroin needles, and...*sniff, sniff*...period blood...?"

Jaylen: "...How is that a supprise?"

Y/N: "Because there's no females here...all of the female Furries that come through here never live through the first five minutes...."

*SPLASH*

A mutilated corpse came down a body chute and splashed shit filled water on us.

Erica: "Son of a bitch!"

Lara: "Thank god for our masks."

The corpse floated back up to show it was a crocodile child who had been strangled by his own intestines. Judging by how he had no pants on, he was raped while being choked out. The girls were disgusted to say the least, but I've seen worse. Far worse.

Y/N: "Let's go. The faster we find those girls, the faster we can prevent this from happening again."

I pushed past the corpse and kept on walking, the girls following close behind.

**Micah POV**

Me and the girls had finished taking down another sex trafficking ring, but we couldn't find Y/N or the others. We had to recruit Spec Ops, who happened to be Squad Alpha, inorder to complete the mission.

Spec Ops Leader: "This is the last soldier we could find, Slinga."

"