Chapter 21: Leader of the Pack~

{Aurthor's/Notes}

*timeskips, scene change, flashbacks*

**POV change**

"Talking"

'THOTS'

{I should note: the following chapter contains suggestive themes that may desturb sensitive readers. DEAL WITH IT!!!}

---START---

**Y/N POV**

Wrath: "So you and Crackshot fought together in the Battle of Knoxville?"

I had woken up two hours earlier in the Black Ops dorm's black and white plush couch, being bombarded with questions.

Y/N(annoyed): "More of 'against' each other, but yes. We fought in the same battle."

Rikki: "There was rumors of another survivor of that battle other then Crackshot. I'm guessing that's you?"

Y/N(more annoyed): "Yeeessss..."

Crackshot: "Okay, he clearly doesn't want to talk about it, so drop it. Everyone."

I was suprised by her sudden change in behavior. It looked like I wasn't the only one.

Wrath: "Did you just give me a direct order?"

Crackshot slowly walked up to the bone wolf, sizing her up.

Crackshot: "Is that a problem?"

They stared at each other for a few seconds, then started to laugh it up.

Wrath(laughing): "Where the fuck did this come from?"

Crackshot(laughing): "I was Spec Ops leader, remember?"

They laughed a little bit more. I then said my goodbyes and left to take a shower in the Spec Ops dorm.

**Sacarlock POV**

'...Fucken hybrid...'

I've been spending the last day and a half at the foot of my California Queen size bed, going through what I did when I got caught after I...I can even speak about it.

???(echoing): 'Michael McCleets...he was a fourteen year old soldier...good kid... plastured his brains on the wall behind him...'

Scarlock: "Shut up!"

I couldn't face it when I was supressing it and now it's even worse. I havn't slept the entire time I came back. I was think of offing myself to shut the demons up. But I needed closure.

'Y/Ns' a B.U.R.N Trooper.'

Scarlock: "That it!"

I had forgotten about the reason why we even bothered taking him in. I'm pretty sure someone else forgot too.

{Shut up, Scarlock}

I was about to walk out the door, but my bathroom door opened, steam bellowing out of it. When it cleared, I saw Y/N with a towal on his face, showing his...

'HOLY SHIT HE'S BIG!!'

He pulled towal of his head and seemed supprised.

Y/N: "Oh shit! Sorry, wrong room."

He was about to leave, my window to talk to him closing.

Scarlock: "NO! Wait!"

He stopped and turned around, no longer holding the towal.

Scarlock(destracted): "I needed...to...talk with you."

Y/N: "Well, if you're done staring at my dick, I'd love to talk to you."