Chapter 33: Locked Memories

{Aurthor's/Notes}

*timeskips, scene change, flashbacks, etc*

**POV change**

"Talking"

'THOTS'

---START---

**Erica POV**

I was walking to our room to retire for the night. The others went to their old rooms to recover from what happened earlier.

'I hope he'll be fine.'

Calculating...
...
Recovery Success: 0.3%

I let out a sigh as I opened the door. I saw Jaylen softly crying into Y/Ns' chest.

Erica: "Jaylen, are you okay?"

Jaylen: *quiet sobbing*

I sat on the edge of the bed next to her, trying to figure out a way to help.

Calculating...
...
Crying helpfulness: 1.8%
...
Addressing

Erica: "Jaylen, crying about it only has a one point eight perce-"

*PUNCH*

Jaylen sucker punched me in the jaw, dislocating it as I fell onto the floor.

Jaylen(scream crying): "STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!!! YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING MACHINE!!! STOP ACTING LIKE ONE!!! YOU DO THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY AND I'M SICK OF IT!!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

I looked at the Nurse Shark with fear. I have never seen her this pissed off before. Sure, she would be annoyed, but never mad.

Erica(fearful): "..."

Jaylen(pissed off tears): "..."

She then turned back to Y/N and started crying again as she hugged him. I didn't want to her to attack me again so I left. I closed the door as I popped my jaw back into place. I started to think on what Jaylen told me.

'I feel like she's right, but...am I a normal person?'

Calculating...
...

Erica: "No."

Claculating Canceled

I tried to think like a normal person, but eveytime I did, I resorted to my systems data base unintensionally.

Calculating Likelyhood of Winning War...

'STOP IT!!'

Calculating Canceled

I then decide to go through my data banks to try and see why I acted this way, starting with the oldest one. Since I never went that far back, I figured there was somthing to start with.

Playing Data Bank: 000001_3-14-2126
Loading...

Dr. Issic Hitler: "She should be online now."

Jim Milton: "Her eyes are open, check if the chip worked."

*keyboard clicking*