Chapter 37: Welcome to Iron Claw

{Aurthor's/Notes}

*timeskips, scene change, flashbacks*

**POV change**

"Talking"

'THOTS'

---START---

*10:43 pm*

**Jaylen POV**

We were walking in the cold snow and wind. The others were fine because of their fur, but I didn't have any. I didn't know why the love of my life wasn't freezing, but I was getting really cold.

Y/N: "You okay?"

Jaylen: "No...I'm f-freezing."

Y/N: "There's a heater in your suit. Just press the small red button on your wrist."

I looked on my wrist and sure enough, there were three small buttons. One blue, one red, and one glowing a faded white. I pressed the red one, which instently made me warm.

Jaylen: "Oh..."

Erica: "I thought B.U.R.N armor was just regular armor."

Y/N: "Last Hope B.U.R.N armor, yes. But since the Furnited Nations has better tech, Alan was able to integrate some of it into the suits you girls ha-...."

Piper: "...What?"

Y/N: "...Keep an eye out....and your voices down..."

We all got out our guns and started to sneak forward. We were unsure why Y/N ordered us too, but we knew there was a reason why. And Jenny was the first to find out.

Jenny(terrified): "G-g-g-guys?...."

We all turned around and tried our best not to scream at the top of our lungs.

{Furry, not human}

It was a dragon that was literally skin and bones, wings slopply chopped off. He was a victim of an old but horrorable torture tactic. He was still breathing.

Dragon Victim(raspy): ".....k-kill me....please....."

Y/N walked up to the dragon and pulled out his silenced .50 cal pistol, putting it under his chin.

Dragon Victim: "....t-think.....you...."

*silenced gunshot*