Chapter 8: The Watergate Raid

Aurthor's/Notes

*timeskips, scene change, flashbacks*

**POV change**

"Talking"

'THOTS'

---START---

**Firewater POV**

I walked back to the dorm, not really in a hurry. I was worried that they drew blood while I was asleep. But I needed to focus on my mission.

'I wonder if they found my shit yet...'

*Spec. Ops dorm. Two minutes later*
**Jaylen POV**

I was still trying to recover from the fact that I've been killing kids for the past two years. And the fact that we just let one back to his base.

Lara: "You gonna be alright?"

Jaylen: "*sigh* No, not for awhile."

Lara was recovering also, Scarlock and E.R.I.C.A havn't been seen for awhile, and Jackknife was still complaining about the mess in the kitchen we were making her clean up.

Jackknife: "UGH! Why was this place a mess in the first place?!"

Lara: "Just clean it up."

I was still curious about the weapon chests we got from the plane.

Jaylen: "What's in those chest we've gotten from that plane?"

Lara: "Outdated B.U.R.N gear. I thought you saw that."

Jaylen: "I know, but did you notice how tall those chest were, only for the weapons to be right at the top?"

She thought about it, and realized my point.

Lara: "Yeah, what's under the foam?"

Jaylen: "Lets find out."

**Firewater POV**

I stopped infront of the door. And I took a deep breath.

'No going back now'

I knock on the door. Not hard enough to crack it, but enough to let the furs inside know someone was there.

**Jaylen POV**

I heard a knock as me and Lara pulled out the chests.

Lara: "Who could that be?"

Jaylen: "Not sure."

I walked up to the door, opened it, and immediately froze in fear. It was that B.U.R.N Trooper from eariler.

???(Firewater): "I'm not here to kill you girls. I'm just here for my Weapons and helmet."

I let out a sigh of relif. And turned to see Lara look at her boots in guilt.

???(Firewater): "May I come in to get said items?"

Jaylen: "Oh, yeah...sure."

I let him in, and he went stright to the chest we opened.

Lara: "Why did you come back for some old rusted guns?"

The human stopped and turned to Lara.

???(Firewater): "Because these 'old rusted guns' have value. That's all you need to know."

*Two minutes later*

He had full geared up and it didn't make me any easier. He had a lot of flammable liquid on his back. Possibly enough to burn the whole base down.