Chapter 20: Reunion

{Aurthor's/Notes}

*timeskips, scene change, flashbacks*

**POV change**

"Talking"

'THOTS'

{I should note: the following chapter contains suggestive themes that may desturb sensitive readers. DEAL WITH IT!!!}

---START---

**Y/N POV**
*Knoxville, TN. Six years ago*

Y/N(Crying): "Thomas!! Please get up!!"

I had just pulled my brother's head out of the mud after killing the vampire bat fur that drowned him, trying to revive him. It was pointless. He had moved on to another life.

Y/N(enraged): "YOU MOTHERFUUUCKERRRRRS!!!"

I picked up the bat furs plasma minigun and started to tear the furs on the other side of the street apart.

Y/N(enraged): "I KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!"

I had ripped apart half of the furs before being hit in the back of my right leg with a bladed shovel, bringing me to my knees. I looked to that side of me and saw a gray and purple cat fur in early Spec Ops armor.

 I looked to that side of me and saw a gray and purple cat fur in early Spec Ops armor

{Ignore the hood on the gasmask}

It was about to cut my head off, but stopped when someone screamed:

Crocodile Fur: "AIR STRIKE!! INCOMI-"

The carpet bombing called in by the now dead soldier finally came, but was quickly shot down as it dropped it's payload. The force of the nearest bomb sent me back flying as I hit my head on the ground, sending me to a black abyss.

*FLASH BACK END*

I woke up in Jaylens room, now remembering the night before.

'Heh, didn't even pull out when I fell asleep.'

After I did that, cum oozing out of her hole, I pulled my shark girlfriend closer to me. We stayed like this for about thirteen minutes before Jaylen started to wake up.