SPECIES BIO(10K special)

HUMANS

Humans have been on earth for over two million years. From the start of the Ice Age till recently, Humans were the Apex Predators of the world. That changed when scientists in an underground lab, known as 'The Arc', were Gene Splicing and created the first Furries.

Many Humans were skeptical and even down right hatful towards them when the Furries were released to the surface to be with Society. Though, over time, many grew out of this phase and accepted Furries. Some even married them.

When a deadly virus called HK-32 broke out worldwide, the Furry Racists blamed the Furries for creating and using Bio Weapons. This accusation resulted in many Furries being racist towards Humans, only a bit more violent. Due to racial tensions, many Human owned companies fired Furries, leaving many jobless.

This was made worse when two furries robbed the City National Bank of Florida, resulting in the death of 24 humans, 19 Furries, and 14 Officers, two being S.W.A.T Captian Loona L/N and Sheriff Peta Phoenix.

After that, much of the world fell into chaso as Furries and Humans started killing each other, most hailing from the military when they split off the main branch. Humans are now on the brink of Extinction due to the Furry military killing all female Humans in concentration camps during a time called 'The Deathcamp Period'.

As such, any available Humans are given a gun and are ordered to kill any Furry on sight. Any weapons that can kill are used. This includes chemical bombs, Agent Orange, flamethrowers, non-detectable land mines, among others. Less than 1.3 million Humans are left with their numbers falling eveyday.

And they're starting to take more desperate measures...

Furries

Created in an underground lab called 'The Ark', Furries are the result of gene splicing between Human and animal DNA. When they were made, some scientist wanted to see what their limits were in terms of pain resilience and durability while everyone else wanted to see what would happen if let out into Society.

Due to the inhuman nature of essentially torturing another intelligent being, the labs higher ups voted in favor for letting their creations into Society. When this first happened, there were many protest to get rid of the Furries. But overtime, they got over their hate for them and learned to co-exist.

This peace was destroyed when a deadly virus, known as HK-32, killed off a massive majority of the Human population while not effecting the Furries in the slightest. The accusation of Furries using Bio Weapons to kill humans also caused many of them to lose their jobs in Human founded companies. This mass job lost forced many Furries to resort to crime and illegal activities.

One of these crimes so happened to be the Robbery of the City National Bank of Flordia, resulting in the deaths of 24 Humans, 19 Furries including the robbers and 14 Law Enforcers. After this, riots broke out which resulted in the break off of the US Military. The newly founded Furry Military then attacked towns and small cities, killing the Humans and taking the Furries to refugee camps.

These soldiers were later dubbed as war crimimals and exacuted for unnessasary suffering and killing, being called 'Ferals'. This didn't stop the killing of female Humans, however, and they eventually killed off all of the females unintentionally.

This resulted in the Humans using illegal weapons, chemical bombs and flamethrowers being most noticable. There are over 3.7 billion Furries worldwide who have reclaimed major cities like London, New York, and Tokyo.

But these claims were not blood free...

Hybrids

Hybrids are the result of Humans and Furries having sexual intercourse and gving birth. There are two diffrent types of Hybrids:

Human/Furry Hybrid: the result of a male Human and female Furry having a child. H/F Hybrids retains a Human body and features, but also have Furry characteristics such as tails, ears, wings, teeth, claws, and iris's, aswell as hair texture of fur.

Furry/Human Hybrid: the result of a male Furry and a female Human having a child. F/H Hybrids retains a Furry body and features, but also have Human characteristics such as fingernails, teeth, smooth underskin, and iris's, aswell as fur texture of Human hair.

Hybrids grow and mature at a rapid rate, often having the skill and mind set of a toddler at 7 months old, the mind set of a teenager at 4, and a mind set of an adult at 12. Though, they don't fully get their distinguished features until actual adulthood, which is around 16-19

Hybrids are treated differently depending on race. Furries tend to be more acceptent and careing as they view Hybrids no diffrent then themselves. Humans will become disgusted and will kill them on sight as they view them as monsters and a disgrace to the face of the earth.

H/F Hybrids are more common then F/H due to the lack of Human females in the world. They tend to try to blend in with their respected body types for the fear of being discreminated against.

But there are other means for finding Hybrids...

Mutants

Mutants are the result of Furries experamenting with mutated animal DNA and Furries in a attempt tocmake super soldiers. Diffrent Furries got diffrent mutations depending on the circumstances. Two of the most common and most deployed units were:

Goros: the result of mutated spider DNA entering a Furries blood stream, Goros undergo matations that gives them two extra arms.

Goros can quad wield LMGs with ease and generally are heavy gunners as a result. Thay also have a shorter life span, dying at 26-28, assuming they are mutated at the age of 20.

Centars: Centars are the result of lethal amounts of mutated horse DNA imjected into the bloodstream of a furry, main of the dogs and cats variety.

Due to their large bodies, they were gerally for gear transport and to carry injured troops. Tje hage a slightly shorten life, dying in their 40s-60s after enjections.

Mutants were created in a lab under Amador City out of the UK, which was destroyed during the Coastal Wars, and the Mutants died with it by the hands of the Last Hope Corp.

But there's been rumors about a possable recreation...

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for 10K reads!

I personally never thought this story would ever come this far. I fiugred it would've caught thd attention of some people, but never this many.

The laughs we shared, the converations we had, the memes and easter eggs found. Never in a million years i thought this would come to be.

And it all started

with a fucking RAID sponsor.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, ill see ya next time