Prolouge

In the year 2083, scientist in an underground reasearch facility made a breakthrough when splicing animal and human DNA. The result was the discorvery of the first athromorphic beings known as "Furries".

30 years after the discorvery of Furries and 14 years after their release into the world, there was a deadly virus. It wiped out 53% of the human populatuon before a cure was found. However, none of the Furries were affected by the virus, and humans began to suspect them of makeing and using bio-weapons to take the world for their own.

In the year 2116, there was a there was a bank robbery. Then a shootout. Then a riot. Then a war. This war became known as WWF(World War Fur). The first 4 years of the war was brutal for the humans, as they were outnumbered 10 to 3.

That is, until the humans removed all war safe guards and rules. This included the return of chemical bombs, flame-troopers, Agent Orenge, among others.

It is now the year 2132, and the war is at its peak.

With the human population at 7% with outlawed weapons and the Furries' at 82% with restricted age and weapons, neather side can advance.

Until the humans call in their best soldier. A soldier that'd make an Atheist pray to God, a Psycopath to piss himself, and the most battle harden warrior to breakdown crying.

They will send on the Furries...

YOU

_______________________________

Hey all. I know i said that i was going to wait to see what the votes where in the last page, but im an impaceint fuck. So if i dont get some sign of voteing by March, im going to choose myself.

Asta la vesta, you sorry looking dickheads, ill see ya next time.