Chapter 31: Never Attack Childeren(content warning)

{Aurthor's/Notes}

*timeskips, scene change, flashbacks*

**POV change**

"Talking"

'THOTS'

---START---

**Narrator POV**

Over the course of a month, you and your squad had made quite the reputation.

You have taken down Last Hope sex trafficking rings, oil transfer bases, ammo smithing outposts, and food storages. You were making them weaker by the day.

Your work havn't gone unoticed either. The Furnited Nations even dubbed your squad as "the 2nd B.U.R.N chapter".

The public has depicted you as heros and even accepted you as one of their own when you anounced you were a Hybrid.

Not to mention, you managed to get with almost all of the girls. The only girls you weren't with were Glory and Roxy because of their relationship and Ezlynn because she ended up with Sargent Rouge.

But, with the Last Hope Corp. losing, they are starting to break more rules of war. And not just weapon rules.

*Comstock Elementary School, Flordia. 8:01 am*

Teacher(cheerful): "Okay class! We have a lot to learn today, so let's get started!"

It was like any other day in the preschool section of the school. Children laughing, playing, coloring, and learning simple things like math or singing.

But there was a new student in the back of the class. He was a cyan and white fox that wore black, ripped up clothes with a hood to hide his face. He rised his hand to ask a quistion.

Teacher: "Yes Nathan?"

'Nathan'(child like): "May I pwease go to the bathwoom?"

Teacher: "Yes you may. You know where it is?"

'Nathan': "Yes."

Teacher: "Okay, but hurry back. We still have lots to learn!"

Nathan walked out of the classroom and walked to the bathroom, which apon entering, rips his Fursuit mask off before walking farther into the bathroom.

LH Soldier 212,476: "The hell took you so long?"

LH Soldier 153,925: "Fucken school cop forced me to class."

LH Soldier 52,635: "Hey, focus. I got the shit."

The leader of the group opened a duffle bag full of guns, gas bombs, and a small tanked flamethrower.

LH Soldier 313,825: "Kid!"

LH Soldier 783,994: "Y-yeah?"

LH Soldier 313,825: "Get your fucking head in the game and pick a weapon."

LH Soldier 783,994: ".....isn't this wrong?"

The leader of the group walked up to the newest asset to the Corp. and stopped infront of him.

LH Soldier 52,635: "I understand you had a little brother. How old was he?"

LH Soldier 783,994: "....t-two..sir."

LH Soldier 52,635: "What killed him?"

LH Soldier 783,994: "...a p-puma furry...."

LH Soldier 52,635: "....this isn't wrong...."

The young soldier looked the older man in the eyes.

LH Soldier 52,635: "....We're just returning the favor."