Ten

After we finished eating I tried to pay for the bill but Tristan grabbed it before I could and I just scoffed. "Well kids lunch is about over so I have to head backs since I'm a good kid. I'll be waking you up by 6 so get a goodnight sleep!" I laughed as she walked out of the diner and drove away. "I think that you should let me drive home." He stopped in his tracks and I laughed.

"You think that I'm going to let you drive me anywhere again?!" I laughed and walked to the car and got in. "Well you should of check the age." He rolled his eyes as we started to get home. "So tomorrow you know that you have to be up early right?" I looked over at him and he nodded his head.

"Alright we have to go home because I am tired, so hurry up I want to sleep." He laughed at me as we started driving home so I just put my head on the window. It didn't take us long for us to get home. "Hey sleeping beauty wake up we're here." I groaned and got out of the car and unlocked the door.

We walked in and saw Kinsley smirking at us "you know that I thought that you were going back to school." I looked at Tristan and laughed "well I'm sorry but you'll have to fuck her later because I don't want to hear that." I looked at Tristan and I looked away embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed now at least you didn't get a condom thrown at you." Kinsley looked at him and started laughing and asked who threw a condom at him and I told him that Caroline threw it at him the first time she met him.

"When did all of this happen?!" Kinsley said while laughing while Tristan just rolled his eyes and I told her that it happened the first time that he came over. "Well since you guys are finally here I want what are we going to do now?" I sighed and told her to watch tv while I take a nap but I guess she didn't like that answer because she groaned. "Well what do you want to do then?"

"We should invite your brother here!" I looked over at Tristan "you can see him tomorrow because the minute you two see each other then there will be a mess and I'm not cleaning that up!" I laughed and sat down on the couch and told her to do whatever she wants. "You tired sleeping beauty?" I looked up to see Tristan coming to sit on the couch.

I nodded my head and lifted up so that he could sit down so my head was on his lap as he was playing with my hair. "What time are you going home to get ready for tomorrow morning?" He grabbed his phone to check the time. "Well I think that I'll leave in about 2 hours so I can get everything and make sure that my brother is ready to go." I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

All of a sudden I felt something hit me I just smacked the person who hit me but they just smacked me back so I opened my eyes to see Kinlsey looking at me so I sat up and looked around "where's Tristan at?" I stood up from the couch and looked at the time "you know that you've been asleep for 4 hours. He made me trade places so my leg is asleep so be grateful that I love you."

I gave her a tired smile then yawned and all of a sudden Caroline walked out of the office. "Why are you always popping out of places it's creepy." She just laughed and walked up to Kinsley "well I had to replace all of the weed that you guys used before your dad found out that his stash was missing."

Kinsley hugged Caroline and I laughed while pulling  her upstairs in my room and once we got there she looked in the corner and saw my suitcase. "You do know that we are leaving in less than 24 hours right?" I nodded my head and turned on the tv and then turned back to her "are you staying the night?"

"Yeah I can so I can help you get packed and wake you up when we are supposed to get up and also I can glare at Stephanie or what your grandpa says Tiffany." We both started laughing and I looked at my phone to see the time and Tristan texted me so when I was going to text back but Kinsley jumped on top of me.