Thirty one

When I woke up I looked to see where I was and when I turned my head I saw Tristan smiling at me. "You know that you look creepy just staring at me." He hummed and licked his lips. "Can't we just stay in bed all day and just have loads of sex." My eyes widened and shook my head and tried to get up but he just tightened his grip around me.

"Come on, we need to go because we stayed home yesterday and I don't want anyone to get suspicious." He groaned and just gripped me tighter and I rolled my eyes and started kissing his neck. "I like where this is going." I smirked and went up to his lips and all of a sudden he pulled my hips to straddle him. He slowly let go of my waist and went to my hair and when his hands weren't on my waist I quickly got up from the bed.

"I'll get you back for that." I chuckled and went to the bathroom and I heard Tristan from the other side of the door. "Toothbrush is in the second drawer and if you're taking a shower then towels are in the bottom on." I yelled out a thank you before turning in the water to take a shower. Once I got in the shower and started to wash my face when I heard the door open. "Don't worry it's just me I'm getting something."

"But on the other hand since I'm here want me to join." I looked at him and shook my head and he asked me why. "The reason why is because if you do then we aren't gonna make it to school." I could tell that he was smirking. "I mean I'm already here so we can be a little bit late." I told him to get out and he did but not before rolling his eyes.

Once I was done I put the towel on abs quickly brushed my teeth abs walked out the bathroom to see Tristan watching something on tv. "Come on get up we need to hurry up and get ready." He just looked at me and smirked. "Well I think that you should just take off your towel both we both can't get what we want." I playfully rolled my eyes at him and he sighed and got off the bed and went to the bathroom.

When I heard the door close I got off the bed and looked to find some clothes to wear so I went to the drawer and pulled out my skinny jeans and went to Tristan's sweatshirts. After I was dressed I sat back on his bed and went on my phone and waited for him to get ready. When he came out his towel was hanging dangerously low and I guess he saw me staring because he smirked.

"If you want some, you know I'm all yours." I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone but he came over to me and took my phone and when I tried to grab it he grabbed my wrist. "Come on, give me my phone back." He thought about it for a minute before giving it back and going to his drawer and getting out some clothes.

"Are you ready to go downstairs?" He shook his head yes and we walked downstairs. When we got downstairs Jax and Ellie were sitting on the kitchen counter. "I'm surprised that you two are still here." I looked at Tristan and smirked and he went up to my ear and was about to tell me something but he got cut off by Jax.

"First of all I don't want you two making out here and second you two need to get to school before you're late." Tristan rolled his eyes as we started walking up to the front door and I let out a quiet yawn. "You know you wouldn't be tired if we stayed in bed and slept a little longer." I just sighed and walked in front of him.

"Okay if you can go thought this entire school day without complaining, I'll get you a reward." He smirked at me. "Alright we better get to school then." I smiled as we walked to his car. "We better up before I get some phone calls from Kinsley." He put the car in drive and started driving toward school.

Once we got to school he turned off the car and we walked out with his arm around my shoulder. "Finally you two are here I thought that I was going to have to drag you both out of bed." I laughed at Kinsley while Tristan and Lucas were talking. "How was your night?" Kinsley smirked while I just rolled my eyes.

"No we didn't have sex last night we just went to his house and went to sleep." She squinted at me before letting it go and turning her attention to the boys. "Are you ready to go inside or are we going to just stand in the parking lot."