Thirty three

I woke up to someone rubbing my back and when I opened my eyes thinking it was Tristan my eyes widened when I saw Ollie. "What are you doing weirdo?" I guess that I woke Tristan up because he looked at me confused. "Oliver how the fuck did you get in my room I locked it?!"

He shrugged his shoulders and Kinsley threw a pillow at him and told him to get out. He rolled his eyes at her then walked out. "Well isn't that a great way to wake up." I scoffed and looked at the clocked. "Alright we need to get ready for school before we're all late." I nodded my head and got off of Tristan and headed into the bathroom. When I was about to turn the water on Kinsley came in.

"I know that there is no changing your mind about this but I want to make sure that you're being safe because I don't feel like killing your boyfriend." I chuckled at her and gave her a hug. "Nothing is gonna happen to me and I will tell you everything that happens today." She nodded her head and looked at me through the mirror.

"Tomorrow is your birthday Eve so tomorrow means party." I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed her out of the bathroom so I could hurry and get in the shower. When I was done I went to her closet and pulled out some jeans and crop top.

After I got dressed I went downstairs to wait for everyone to get done which is weird because I'm normally the last one done. "How are you Camila?" I jumped and turned around and saw Kinsley's mom. "I'm doing pretty good." She nodded her head and started smirking at me. "Oliver sold you two out what happened." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Of course he did." I glared at him while he just sat next to me eating pancakes.

Just my luck Tristan came down and saw Kinsley's mom and his eyes widened. Then Lucas and Kinsley eyes widened when she saw her mom. "Your brother sold you guys out for pancakes." Kinsley gave Ollie a death glare while he smirked at her and winked at me. "I don't care what's going on but I'm too young to be a grandma and that goes for you too Camila." I put my hands up in defense while Tristan came over to me.

"I have to get to work and the four of you need to get to school so go." We all nodded our heads and went out the door but not before Kinsley slapped Ollie on the back of the head. When we got outside Kinsley gave me a hug and Lucas and Tristan did a little handshake. "I want a text message or a call from one of you each hour got it." We both said yes and Kinsley and Lucas got in her car while Tristan and I stayed in the car a little bit longer.

"How does it feel to know that you have some competition?" He chuckled and put his hand on my thigh.

"We both know that I don't have any competition." He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I tried to break the kiss but he just brought be back in. "No we can't, now drive before I drive." I laughed at him because he immediately put the car in reverse. "Drive by my house. I want to see if they're still there."

He nodded his head and started driving. "You want to get something to eat now or wait for a while?" I told him that I wanted to get something now then looked out the window. It didn't take us that long to get to my house and when we did I saw my dad and Stephanie walking out of the house with stuff in their hands. I unhooked my seatbelt and tried to get out but he stopped me. "What are you doing?!" I explained to him that I wanted to go see what they were doing but he shook his head no.

"What if they see you and ask why aren't you in school." I rolled my eyes at him and hooked my seatbelt back as hr drove to get something to eat. When we pulled up we got out and went inside and got seated pretty quickly. I started looking at the menu but I got a text message from someone. "What does it say?" I gave him my phone and he read and looked at me.

I sighed and intertwined our fingers together. "I understand but what if it's really my mom and she had a reason why she left." I looked up at him and he licked his lips before looking at me. "Alright but you can't die because Kinsley would have my ass on a platter." I laughed at him while to waiter came up to us and we ordered our drinks and food and when they walked away I got another text message.