Seventeen

"We aren't doing anything because we are going swimming with your brother and my best friend." He groaned as I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away and he sighed. "You can't be serious right now, we have the hotel to ourselves and I could pay you back for what you did to me." I bit my lip as his hands were getting closer to my ass.

"No they're coming back in like 10 minutes we can do that after the date." He sighed as he gave me a kiss and walked to the bedroom then the bathroom. I walked to my suitcase and grabbed a red bathing suit and put it on then went to put a cover on then went to the mirror to take a picture when all of a sudden I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Who you taking pictures for?"

I laughed and took a picture of us then put my phone on the bed and sat next to it. "You know that I'm ready for this to be over so I can just rip this off of you." My eyes widened as he was starting to take off the cover but then smirked and went to go let them back in since someone knocked and I groaned as he opened the door.

"Wow I'm surprised that clothes are not all over the place like I thought they would be!" I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. "Come let's go, you two can kill each other later." Kinsley grabbed my arm and pulled us out of the room while the boys followed and went to the elevator.

"So lover boy, what are your plans with my best friend?" Kinsley looked at Tristan and he wrapped his arm my shoulder. "Well what are your plans with my brother later tonight when you're alone?" Lucas pressed the button and the elevator started moving and he chuckled and Kinsley smacked him.

"What are you laughing at?" Lucas threw his hands up in defense. The door opened and we walked out and saw that the pool was empty so we put our stuff on the chairs and I sat down and took off my cover up while the rest of them got in the pool. After awhile the splashing stopping and all of a sudden I felt two large hands wrap around me and when I looked up I saw Tristan.

"No, I don't want to get in the pool right now!" He smirked at me and then Kinlsey got out of the pool and pushed us in. I looked at her and glared at her. "You two were taking too long." I sighed started swimming backwards and Tristan grabbed my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He was swimming for the both of us and I traced over his tattoos. He smiled as he sat me on the edge. "So I was thinking that the four of us could hangout when we get back." He nodded but then looked at me. "You told her didn't you?" I sighed and looked at him and nodded. "She's my best friend of course I was going to tell her." I scoffed and looked back at him.

"I know that she's your best friend, I just don't want you stressing over this but we can look for a little more, but I'll just have to fuck you in private." My eyes widened as he gripped my thigh and his other hand went to my chin as he made me look at him.

"You two were doing so well!" I looked up and Tristan turned around to Lucas and Kinsley looking at us disappointed. "Oh come Lucas don't even,
you want to talk about when they were gone and you were talking about Kinsley and how you miss her so much. You're whipped too so don't try and come after me!" I dipped my head back laughing while Kinsley did the same.

I went to the back to the chair to tan for a little bit and Kinsley followed me while he boys were play fighting. "What time are you guys going on your date?" I looked at her and smirked and she just looked at me confused. "What are you smirking at?" I sat back and chuckled. "Why do you wanna know, you want to fuck Lucas when we leave." She faked gasped and put her hand on her chest.

"How dare you think so low of me!" I squinted my eyes at her and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah I want to fuck Lucas so tell me when?!" I chuckled and told her at 7 and she laid next to me. All of a sudden we heard doors open and some splashes and towels thrown on us.