Twenty

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Tristan was laying in the bed. I rolled my eyes and went over to his suitcase and grabbed one of his sweatshirts. "Why are you taking one of my sweatshirts?" I looked up and he was smirking at me.

"Well asshole your sweatshirts are big and warm on me so I'm taking it and you're never going to get it back." I put his sweatshirt and crawled into bed. "So tomorrow what are we doing?" I looked at him and he pulled me onto his lap and started massaging my sides. "Well you're going to go home and when you shut your door I'll be with you and I'll get Lucas to give me a ride to your house so they don't see my car."

I shook my head and buried my face in his neck giving him light kisses. "When you're with Kinsley, Lucas and I are going to take your phone to a friend of ours to find out who sent those text messages, but I don't want you to get worked up about it okay." I looked at him and nodded my head and gave him a kiss.

"You know I think that we should just stay here and miss the flight, then we wouldn't have to worry about anything else." Tristan looked at me confused and I just chuckled at his face. He shook his head and looked at me. "What?" He just hunched his shoulders and smiled at me. I gave him one more kiss before getting off of him and went over to his suitcase.

"Is there a reason that you're taking stuff out of my suitcase when we need to pack our bags?" I looked at him and shook my head. "Yes this is very important!" I started looking through his bag before I found his sweatshirts and took a couple of them and was going to put them in my bag when I felt cold hands around my neck and when I turned around Tristan looked at the sweatshirts then back at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I bit my lip and looked into his eyes as his grip got tighter around my neck. "What does it look like I'm doing, I'm putting my clothes in my suitcase." I turned back around to put the sweatshirts in the suitcase and when I tried to zip it, it wouldn't budge.

"Having trouble there?" I glared at him and he just smirked at me and sat back against the bed. I groaned as the zipper wouldn't move because it was caught on one of my shirts so I yanked on the zipper and it broke. I turned around to ask Tristan for his help but when I looked he was trying hard not to laugh at me.

"Can I put my stuff in your bag?" He sighed as he got up from the bed and went up to look at his bag. "I mean you could put some things in my bag but all of that isn't going to fit, why did you bring so much with you?" I just shrugged and told him that I needed some options and started putting some of my stuff in his bag but when nothing else could fit I turned back to him.

"I think it's time to get you a new bag, come on let's go." I chuckled as he held his hand for me to grab on and once I was up I grabbed my phone and was about to text Kinsley and ask if she wanted to go with us but someone knocked on the door so I walked up to the door and opened the door and saw Kinsley laughing while Lucas just rolled his eyes and walked in.

"Wow I'm surprised that you actually knocked this time, did you lose your key?" Lucas sarcastically laughed and walked over to Tristan and they went to the bedroom and shut the door. "Why is he so mad?!" Kinsley walked over to the couch and sat down and I followed her and sat on the other side. "He's upset because after we left your guys room we went shopping for a little while and when we came back he couldn't find our key to get in so he's upset."

I looked at her confused "he does know that he can go to the front desk and ask for a new key and say that he lost his." I furrowed my eyebrows but then quietly chuckled when Kinsley pulled out his card and his wallet. "I don't think he knows that he also lost his wallet."

"You better give that back before he goes crazy looking for it." Kinsley just rolled her eyes at me and stood up. "You're not fun." I just rolled my eyes as I walked into the bedroom and saw Tristan and Lucas watching tv and they looked up when they saw me. "You ready to go?" I shook my head us and went to grab my phone when Kinsley came in and gave Lucas his wallet and hotel keys and his eyes went huge while Tristan laughed.