Eighteen

We walked out of elevator hand in hand and when we got outside he pulled out some keys. "Did you take Kinsley's keys?" He chuckled and unlocked the door and we both got in. "So now are you going to tell me where we are going?" I looked up at him and he just put his hand on my thigh and pulled out of the parking lot.

"You will find out when we get there." I rolled my eyes and turned the music up and started humming the words quietly and out of the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me and doing his signature smile before turning his focus back to the road.

"Can I see your phone?" He pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. He started rubbing my thigh with his hand while I played on his phone till we got to where he was taking me. "Alright we're here." I looked up and saw that we were at a restaurant.

We got out of the car and saw that we were at a cute little restaurant. "This is so cute!" He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him as we walked in. "Reservation for Menendez." The waitress nodded her head and started walking and we followed her to the back of the building and she left us alone.

"Wow I'm surprised, you got a waitress to not look at you like you're eye candy." He chuckled at me and we started looking at the menu and I looked at the prices and my smile dropped. "What's wrong?" He looked at me with a confused face and I pointed to the prices. "Don't worry about the price, get what you want."

I nodded and continued to look for the cheapest meal and a waiter came over and asked what we wanted to drink and eat. "I'll have a mango ice tea and a salad." I looked up at Tristan and he was looking at me and then back at the waiter. "She'll have a Lasagne." The waiter nodded his head and grabbed our menus and walked away.

"Why did you do that, that was the most expensive!" He just looked at me and grabbed my chin and looked in my eyes. "I thought I told you to not look at the prices." I bit my lip and me pulled me in for a kiss and it was getting heated fast and I pushed on his chest to break the kiss, but it only made him pull me back in. "We can't Tristan!" He pecked my lips one more time before sitting back in his seat.

"Why can't we Camila?" My eyes widened as the I heard someone clear their throat and when I turned around I saw the waiter standing there with our drinking and he sat them down and when he walked away I put my face in my hands while Tristan started laughing. "That's not funny, that's embarrassing!"

I took a drink of my drink and when I looked up he was looking at me. "Can I help you?" I chuckled when he licked his lips. "I want to know what's going on in that pretty head of yours?" I playfully rolled my eyes and was about to answer him when someone texted me. "Who is it?" I told him I don't know and it said. "Don't go back to that house. You're not safe, their planning something bad for you on your birthday."

I reread the message and tried to call the number but it went straight to voicemail. I slid my phone over to him as he read it and looked back up to me and put my phone in his pocket. "Hey, look at me." I looked at him and he put his hand on my cheek and I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch. "I know that this is very weird how about after this we go on a walk okay." I nodded and the waiter came over to give us our food.

"I'm sorry I just ruined the date." I took a bite of my food and looked at him. "You haven't ruined anything, I want to make sure that you're okay but I think that we should stay home from school and go check around the entire house and we could look with Lucas and Kinsley but since it's so close to your birthday I want you to stay with Kinsley and me, until we figure out who sent that, okay."

I nodded my head and my food. "So back to where we were beside what just happened, what's going on inside your head?" I chuckled and sat my fork down. "I wanna know when am I going to go to your house and head some embarrassing stories about you!" He chocked on his food and I laughed. "You're only coming just because you want my family to embarrass me?" I nodded my head and laughed.