Twenty one

I groaned as the alarm started going off and I tried to turn it off but I couldn't find it anywhere I turned over so Tristan could turn it off but when I turned around his was empty. I rubbed my eyes and went to his side to turn off the alarm. I looked at the time and saw that it was so early and the shower water being turned off.

Not long after the bathroom opened and Tristan came out with a towel that was hanging very low. "You look hot." He looked up and saw me and smiled. "I take it since you're up that you heard the alarm clock?" I nodded my head yes and got up.

"You know that we could've showered together." He shook his head and I pouted and he just sighed and sat on the bed. "Don't even make that face you know that if we took a shower in there together we wouldn't get out and we would miss our flight." I turned back to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands went to my waist.

"Why are you making me get ready so early in the morning?" He gave me a kiss before talking. "The reason why is so we can catch our flight and our parents won't think we're dead." I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Would that be such a bad thing, I mean we could just stay here and not have to worry about anything, just us?" He shook his head and started pushing me toward the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and quickly did all of my hygiene care and came out the bathroom and saw Tristan dressed sitting on the bed. I put on some shorts and one of Tristan's shirts that I grabbed when I was putting my clothes in my bag.

"You're finally dressed." I nodded and climbed on top of him trying to go to sleep but he was trying to get up. "Why are you trying to ruin my sleep?" He smiled and kissed my cheek before getting off the bed and pulled me up with him so I wrapped my legs around his waist. He just chuckled at me and rubbed my back.

"Are you ready to go?" I nodded my head and buried my face back into his neck as someone started knocking on the door. "Are you going to get down so I can get the door?" I shook my head and he sighed while going to the door and opening it and I heard some chuckling.

"Is she asleep?" I lifted my head up and shook my head and Tristan laid me down on the couch and Lucas and him went downstairs while I cuddled into Kinsley. "Why are you so awake?!" She laughed and took out her phone and tapped on the camera. "Come on we barely took any photos together on the trip and you know that my mom is gonna want pictures of this glorious trip we went on together."

I nodded my head and rubbed my eyes as she went to the mirror in the bathroom and we took some pictures in there then we took some photos when Tristan called our names so we walked out of the bathroom. "You two ready to go?" I shook my head no and Tristan laughed and went to the bedroom and grabbed our bags and I grabbed mine and he wrapped his spare arm around my shoulders.

We walked out of the hotel room and walked to the elevator and when the door closed Tristan started massaging my shoulders and I closed my eyes trying not to moan. "Hey, you two knock it off you two look like you're about to have sex in the elevator!" I opened one eye while Tristan flipped him off as the elevator door opened I opened my eyes and we walked out.

"Did you return the cars?" Lucas and Tristan nodded and I nodded as an uber came up so Tristan put our bags in the trunk then we got in the backseat. I looked at Tristan and gave him a kiss and I smiled. "You're warm." He just started rubbing my back and kissed my forehead.

"Did you two eat anything yet?" I lifted my head and looked at Kinsley and shook my head no. She nodded her head and told us that we should eat something before we go on the plane and I shook my head and closed my eyes again and laid my head back on his chest listening to his heartbeat until the the man driving told us that we made it to the airport.