Announcement!!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this. I really thought long and hard and a part of me is still fighting but here we go.

BLOOD SWEAT AND HIGH SCHOOL IS GOING ON BRIEF HIATUS.

Why? 

Because.....I am failing to keep to a schedule when it comes to posting new chapters.

The solution?

Write all the chapters and then post at once.

Doing it this way will help me produce better content for you guys and keep a schedule so I post regularly. In the meantime, please feel free to share these past 25 chapters with everyone you know, go back and vote on all the chapters if you haven't and comment. 

Thank you all for your support and love and comment and votes. Please continue to support BSH which is what I have chosen to be the abbreviation of Blood Sweat and High School.

I will still be very active on Wattpad to respond to every comment and private message. Also feel free to send me private messages. Talk to me! I'll be happy to hear from you guys.

There will be many other books after BSH. I even get excited just thinking about it.

Please remember, this isn't the end of Laura's story. You haven't seen the last of her. She will be back shortly. Please keep a lookout for the new chapters when they come in.

I love you all. You are worth so much more than you can ever imagine.

If you have any questions, please comment or message or whatever and I'll reply.

Take care of yourselves. Remember to love yourselves and speak yourselves. Stay safe.

aanya_sunshine :)

BLOOD SWEAT AND HIGH SCHOOL WILL BE BACK VERY SOON. ♥️