Untitled Part 43

"Oh my god." I groaned, tossing the magazine aside.

One week after we went to the beach, a photo of Matt and Kia hugging that night is now floating around the internet. There is some trashy article about some fucked up love affair between myself, Kia, Matt and Alaina. None of it is true, I'm just not sure how Alaina or Kia will take this. Both of them are very private people. My stomach aches at the thought of telling either of them.

"I know, man. Believe me, I know." Matt sighed.

"How the fuck are we going to tell them this? They're both going to flip their shit." I sighed.

"Yeah, that means no sexy time for either of you two." Zack laughed to us.

"Dude, seriously?" I growled at him.

"Well, you two may wanna hide the article. Here they come." Johnny smirked, staring out the window.

Matt lurched forward and grabbed the magazine. In his panicked state, he shoved it behind his back in the chair he was sitting in.

The studio doors opened and Jimmy led Alaina and Kia inside. I smiled wide at Kia, who gave me a suspicious gaze.

"What did you do? You're acting like you're guilty of something." She said.

"You too, papi. Why are you sweating?" Alaina glared at Matt.

Matt and I froze, staring at each other with panic. So, obviously we both suck at hiding anything or lying for that matter. I didn't realize Matt would start sweating like a whore in church.

"Um, Matt has this sweating problem. You know, like some weird sweat gland thing. Shit, I don't know what you call it. It happens to a lot of men." Johnny babbled out.

"Johnny? How stupid do you think Alaina and I are?" Kia asked him curiously.

"What?! No! No, I don't think either of you are stupid." Johnny laughed nervously.

I groaned and rubbed my face. Johnny is only adding fuel to the fire. Both Alaina and Kia stared at us unconvinced. Zack sat smiling at the scene before him, while Jimmy waited eagerly for an argument to break out.

"Just show them." I sighed to Matt.

Matt nervously pulled out the magazine from behind his back, handing it to Alaina. Kia read with Alaina over her shoulder. When they were done reading, they looked at each other. Both of them busted up laughing at the same time.

"This is what you're worried about? There is an online poll going on of who is sleeping with who." Kia giggled to us.

"Say what?" I yelled.

"Oh yeah, so far it's Matt and Brian who are actually sleeping together, and Kia and I are just here to convince the world that you two aren't actually gay." Alaina laughed harder.

Everyone is laughing but Matt and I. The two of us have the same horrified expression on our faces.

Gay?

They think Matt and I are gay? Like we are gay together? What in the actual fuck is wrong with people?

"What the fuck!" Matt and I both yelled.

"See, Brian? I told you to stop slapping our asses on stage!" Zack howled with laughter.

"You guys didn't know about that? Shit, even I voted for you and Matt." Jimmy smiled at me.

"Why the fuck would you do that!?" I yelled angrily at Jimmy.

"I was bored. And Kia showed me the poll. You only get one vote a day. Don't worry, tomorrow I'll vote for you and Kia." Jimmy patted my arm.