Untitled Part 19

Finally, it was my date with Kia. Was I nervous? Yes. Yes, I was very nervous. I honestly haven't been on a date in a very long time. I pray like hell that nothing fucks up tonight.

Earlier in the day, I had a huge bouquet of flowers sent to her house. I smirked as I stared out the window when they were delivered. The large bouquet of dark purple and white roses were delivered on time.

Kia had looked around towards my house after the delivery man had left. I knew she couldn't see me, but I could see her. The smile on her face said it all.

I was taking her to a new Sushi restaurant in Newport tonight. I did check to make sure she liked Sushi first, and was glad that she did.

Knocking on the door of her house that night, I felt my hands getting clammy. My nerves finally kicked in while I waited for her to answer.

When she opened the door, my jaw hit the pavement. Holy shit. She is gorgeous on any given day, but tonight she is a fucking knock out.

That dark black hair of hers laid perfectly straight. A tight, yet classy black dress clung to every perfect curve of her body. The dress didn't have straps, which left her neck bare of clothing and jewelry. I already felt how badly I wanted to bury my face in her neck and taste every inch of her delicate skin.

Of course she had on a pair of high heels. I expected no less of her. I don't think I've ever seen her wear anything but high heels. This pair was a bright pink color, which made her whole outfit that much hotter for me.

"My god, you are on fire with how hot you look." I muttered, keeping my eyes on her.

Kia snickered at me. I smiled, wiggling my eyebrows at her suggestively. I leaned in to kiss her cheek. She smiled at me, almost shyly.

Well, that is interesting. I didn't think Kia was shy at all. I think she may be just as nervous as I am about tonight. I feel kind of relieved that I'm not the only one nervous.

"Thank you for the flowers, Sex Warrior?" She smirked somewhat confused.

My face fell.

I am going to kick the living dog shit out of Matt! I had sent him to pay for the flowers because I was busy with an interview earlier today. That fucking asshole!

"What?" I whispered horrified.

"Oh yeah. That's how the card was signed." She snickered.

"I'll have you know that it wasn't me. I swear to God it wasn't. I mean, I sent the flowers, but I did NOT sign the card that way. Someone else did." I pleaded with her.

"Kinda figured. Although, I did enjoy watching you squirm for a moment." She giggled.

"Uh huh. Keep laughing, sweetheart." I grinned.

Dinner was hilarious between the two of us. This place had some rather exotic items on the menu. Things that neither Kia nor I have ever heard of.

The chef set a plate in front of us. Kia's eyes went wide as she stared at the plate. It's some sort of fish that has it's eyes still in tact. Almost like the fucker was staring at us.

"Brian? It's fucking staring at me!" She whispered in a panic.

I busted up laughing at her reaction. It is staring at us. I can't deny that it's not now.

"Sweetheart, even I'm not going to eat that." I laughed.

When the final plate came out, both of us were done. I shit you not, whatever the fuck was on that plate just moved. Both of us looked at each other horrified.