Chapter 37 | Love

Start from the beginning

"God stop crying Inaya" I wipe her tears and I didn't know if it came out as a scolding cause the next minute she flinches but nods in a hurry wiping her own tears quickly as if telling me she wouldn't cry.

And did that fear in her eyes hurt like bitch, no it literally tore my heart.

"I am gonna ask the doctor to treat your leg in another way, no way I am gonna put my baby in so much pain, thats such a jerk move" I shake my head sitting up but see her nodding quickly in a hurry, she looks so painfully cute with her actions today. Or am I simply limping over her ever action.

"Yeah we are not gonna do that again I promise" I caress her head before pressing a gentle assuring kiss on her forehead.

"But can I apply the cream on your ribs and back please?" I hold the ointment up and she eyes it as if it is the most terrible item "Will you be gentle?" She quietly asks and my eyes drops on her hand which is fisting the bedsheet tightly, "you wouldn't even feel it sweetheart" leaning forward I whisper against her lips before pressing a gently sweet kiss on her lips to distract her from whatever she is so scared of.

Pulling away I peck them again not able resist them, "do you want to sit or lay on your stomach?" I question her to which she looks confused "I don't know" she whispers more to herself "Sitting would be better I guess hmm?" I suggest and she nods accepting it.

Moving back, I help her sit before moving behind her, holding the hem of her t-shirt I pull it up so her bare waist comes in view. "Inaya" opening the tube I start a conversation to distract her when I see her very very tense, "I have an art show coming next month" she hums still looking distracted "do you want to join me?" I ask her while pushing her hair to the side so I can press a kiss just below her ear.

"Oh, where it is?" She tries forming a question but I see her still waiting for me to apply the cream, wrapping my arm around her waist I lay it on her stomach but hear her gasping at my cold fingers that touched her skin, "Its in paris" I whisper in her ear, knowing how much she loves Paris and even being born in a rich family she didn't get a chance to visit her favourite place.

A gasp leave her lips and she snaps her head behind to look at me, "Paris?!" A grin falls on her face "Yes Paris" I smile at her excited face and that is when I squirt some cream on my finger "Do you want to come with me?" I raise my eyebrow and she screams "Ofcourse!"

"Oh god! I always want to go to paris!" She cries happily and I gently apply the cream on her injured skin "I know you wanted to, that's why I already booked the tickets" I smile when she gasps before completely throwing her arms around me.

"Careful sweetheart" I press my palm against her back when she forgets she is injured, I am sure she is ignoring the pain because of happiness.

I take the opportunity to completely apply a good amount of cream on her hip pushing her pants a little down which she doesn't mind since her mind is somewhere else, hissing at time to time when she feels my fingers touch her wound, she still continues her interrogation on how, when and why it all happened, and what, where and which places she will go.

I reply to all with my concentration on her wound which she has completely ignored by now.

"I am so happy Zaarib" she squeals hugging me, chuckling I press a kiss against her red cheek.

"I can tell that" she hums tightly holding me and I rub her back to sooth any pain she might feel, "do you want to change into new T-shirt" when I question her she cringes nodding as if she is done wearing this one.

Making her sit on the bed comfortably first I then ask her to change "don't stretch your arms too much, it can cause pain, if you need my help call me I'll go wash my hands and come" saying that I grab the items to go keep them in the washroom and to wash my hands.

After few minutes of waiting in the washroom I walk out to see Inaya's face scrunched in pain, clear pain.

I rush towards the girl who is half way removing her tshirt but it is stuck in her head "goodness for godsake why didn't you call me Inaya" I couldn't help but scold this girl whose shyness will kill her one day.

Holding her arm I gently pull them out of the hole doing the with her other arm, and when I easily slip it out of her head I had to hold back a gasp at my wife's naked body my eyes encountered for the first time, why didn't I think about this?! Slapping myself I do not drop my eyes down on the women who has turned red, grabbing the blanket I pull it over her when I see very quiet and shuddering and she quickly grabs it.

Walking towards the closet I pull a white button up shirt but breathe out leaning against the shelf to calm my raising heart and my hot blood which might be rushing towards the wrong direction at a wrong time.

To not keep Inaya waiting I walk out to see my flustered girl nibbling on her lips, her eyes meets mine for a quick second before she breaks it in a hurry panicking—you cannot even imagine how cute she is.

Licking my dry lips, I walk towards her and sit beside her, we do not share a single word, an awkward silence has taken over the room, when I was quietly unbuttoning the shirt with my nervous hands with my heart beating insanely fast, I see Inaya's hand hovering over mine, my eyes snaps towards her and the glint in her eyes makes me gulp but the next thing she does literally makes my heart jump out of chest.

I couldn't understand if I should say Astaghfiruallah or Masha Allah is this what she was hiding from me.

She innocently drops the only piece of cloth which was doing a terrible effort on hiding her smooth skin and my eyes automatically drops down her body to find her in that small piece of cloth against her skin which hides nothing and I literally lose myself at the way she just teased me.

"Fuck" curse leaves my lips and my body tenses when she gently pulls me towards her, oh fuck—what is she trying to do? Whatever she is trying to do but she became successful on making me loose my sanity.

"You brought this sweetheart" throwing the shirt away I push her on the bed which makes her gasp and I for a second forgot that she is injured and when I was about to get worried she giggles looking at me with nothing but love in her eyes.

I love this women, she is just something else.

Hovering over her I do not waste a second to off the lights and making it dim to not miss the beautiful sight before placing my lips where it should be against her lips, my hand boldly roams against her skin and breathe less gasps only makes me loose my sanity more. I am going insane because of this women.

She is injured Zaarib, I remind my inner devil and when I was about to control myself she roams her hand on my body pulling me closer.

"Your injured sweetheart" I pull an inch away to look at her face "I—I don't think so" that gave me the answer, chuckling I press a gentle kiss on her lips "you sure?" Raising my eyebrow I wait for her to reply, Eventhough her tinted cheek told the whole story I wait for verbal response.

When a quiet shy "I am" leaves her lips I smile against her lips before taking us into an another world which I am sure we will be quiet often experiencing at how good it felt.

Only me and her, my grey ones on her brown, my body against her soft one, and in my case I do not even let the moon peek from the curtains and become shy cause only my sweetheart has the right to be shy when seeing me and when we explore us.

"I love you" where the only whispers heard in the room in between the other beautiful sound.

...........

A/n: What am I writing?!
Again a complete different chapter from the previous one.