20

it was supposed to be a peaceful, and calm morning, with the birds chirping outside and the sun shining through the window.

i had plans to start off the morning by fixing myself a bowl of cereal and enjoying it while watching the morning drama on tv.

who am i kidding? there are no birds chirping outside, the penthouse is so high up for fuck's sake.

and a peaceful, calm morning??

it was not possible when daehyun, logan and surprising alex, were talking about 101 ways to murder the company pervert and getting away with it.

seokhoon seemed to be the only civil one because he listened to them, rather than partaking in the silly conversation.

ignoring all of them, i sighed and grabbed the milk carton from the refrigerator to make a bowl of cereal.

i appreciate the concern, i truly did. but did they have to turn it into a contest of who was more upset over this??

and alex lee is involved? this morning could not get any funnier.

"-and i would have used him as my personal punching bag- what the fuck, sooji! did he hurt you or something? why the hell are you limping like that?" alex said, directing his focus to me.

i caught logan's glance and i turned red in the face while the idiot just chuckled to himself.

he did not hold back last night. he was gentle, and caring, he wasn't joking around either.

"shut up," i turned my head away from them and walked into the living room where rona rocked the infant in her arms, humming soft tunes.

"good morning sooji," rona greeted, taking her eyes off the little sleeping baby.

"good morning rona, and little naeunie," i cooed at naeun, grinning.

"what a noisy morning, huh?" rona joked, her eyes looking over to the three guys engaging in the dumb conversation, and even seokhoon was joining in...

"then let's settle this! arm wrestling match, we'll see who's the strongest man in this house," alex announced, standing up.

"it's going to be me for sure," daehyun said, rolling his shoulders forwards and backwards, as if someone asked him to square up.

how naeun was sleeping peacefully amidst all of this, was incredible.

"ugh these idiots, should we go to my room?" i asked rona, and she quietly followed me to my room.

as we passed the four idiots, i noticed that alex was so red in the face, and even his veins were popping out. while on the other hand, seokhoon seemed relaxed and calm, not even breaking a sweat.

but logan and daehyun...

it was head to head, the both of them were scrunching their face, and clutching the edge of the table.

"go oppa!" i cheered for logan, who seemed to push daehyun's hand a little closer to the table's surface.

"go seokhoon! don't lose in front of your daughter-" rona said, then quite immediately, seokhoon slammed alex's hand onto the table before she could finish.

"rematch! my jacket was definitely in the way, and i didn't even get to stretch," alex groaned, as he swung his arm in circles, warming them up.