4

like the usual, class is so boring that i'm literally trying my hardest not to fall asleep. while having propped my arm against the table so that my cheek is resting on my palm, my eyes began to flutter as i struggled to keep them open. the music teacher is practically mumbling the lecture as if he were in an asmr video.

"miss jung jiyeon, wake up." the teacher said, hitting his ruler against the podium. he sighed before grabbing an envelope off his table and held it out towards my direction.

"go to the office and take a walk or something, you looked possessed back there," he nagged, as i got up from my seat and accepted the envelope. rolling my eyes, i caught seokhoon's curious glance before i looked away, exiting the classroom.

i looked down at the envelope, curious, so i headed to the bathroom. after entering a stall, i checked to see no one was around before i locked the door and inspected the contents of the envelope.

it was a report of student behavior in the classroom. what stood out to me most was that seokkyung, seokhoon, eunbyul, jenny and minhyuk got all outstanding marks in every category. i skimmed down the list to find my name, to see only mostly 'satisfactory' marks and one average for classroom participation.

okay now it makes sense that my marks aren't that good because i'll admit i'm not the best student, but none of the four students even deserve these marks. seokkyung and jenny literally tripped and bullied bae rona by taunting her, all in front of the teacher. and i even caught seokhoon and minhyuk beating another student up in the wrestling room. i reported it but the darn music teacher just believed them when they said they were having a 'friendly match that got out of hand.'

hopefully they didn't figure out i was the one who reported it, because i stood outside the door and listened to the music teacher brush a whole ass bleeding face with cuts off, as if it were no big deal.

i dropped off the envelope at the office, only to accidentally walk in on a screaming match between bae rona's mom and another parent.

"my daughter would never do this to herself!" the lady screamed, and i spotted jenny sitting on a chair next to her, with a black face mask on.

another lady with short hair was standing firmly in front of bae rona, which i immediately recognized as her mother. they have similar noses and the same determined gaze that rona had whenever she performed in music class.

then a teacher noticed me watching, and rushed over and told me to go back to class.

during pe class, we were to run laps again today, so 'mr. gu' gave us some time to do some warm ups.

i actually put effort into my classes, even physical education, so i stretched my legs and calves, before doing the same to my arms.

"jiyeon's got such a nice ass," i heard some conversation behind me before turning around to see a group of guys watching me, as if i were prey.

the guy who made the remark was a tall and buff one, probably one of the kids that can't sing well and spends his time playing basketball after school instead of practicing and studying.

daehyun or whatever his name is, shoved his hands into his tracksuit pockets before getting up from the bleachers and made his way over to me.