10

it was a new experience.

the sauna was warm and cozy. after sweating in one of the heated rooms, daehyun and i set up our sleeping mats and blankets. he placed his mat next to mine and watched as i peeled the shells of boiled eggs.

i had changed out of the sauna attire earlier because i wanted some food and items that weren't available in the sauna.

for the whole thirty minutes i was out, i bought a tote bag with with pockets to store the other things such as hair ties, a phone charger and a mini fan.

my phone was turned off anyways because i didn't want to hear from logan. even if this was a misunderstanding, it doesn't dismiss the fact that the scene earlier was a huge slap to my face.

what were we anyways? did he really love me, or was he one of those older guys that were interested in younger girls, just because they're youthful? it would make sense for a businessman like him to be in a committed relationship with someone as elegant as ms. shim, rather than a short-tempered and judgmental person like me.

i could already feel the heat of the sauna when i went back in so i took off my zip-up hoodie and stuffed it into the tote bag.

i was already in a bad mood that even the heat was starting to piss me off.

daehyun's face blushed as he quickly turned away when i got back to our area.

i handed him a mini fan that i bought earlier, and he still avoided looking my direction.

mentally smirking when i realized why he was so red, i grabbed his face so that he was facing me.

his eyes darted down at my chest for half a second before nervously looking back at me.

if logan can fuck around and do whatever he wants, why can't i?

"jiyeon, you should change back into the sauna clothes, it's getting late and you should rest," daehyun darted his eyes away, even although i still had my hands on the sides of his face.

"please, don't forget you were commenting on my ass a few months ago," i rolled my eyes, as i leaned in closer to him.

he removed my hands from his face, and held my hands by the wrist, lowering them.

"i'm a guy. and you should really stop joking around before i lose my self-control," he said through gritted teeth, his expression now dark.

i was guessing it was lust in his eyes, but i taken aback when he tossed my sauna clothes right in my face, covering my view of him.

"ugh jung daehyun, i literally cannot take you seriously," i said, removing the shirt and pants from my head before walking to the restroom to change.

when i came back, he was already lying on his side with his back facing me. i laid down on the mat and tried to sleep but couldn't.

sticking a foot towards daehyun, i kicked his back lightly and said, "daehyun."

it's so funny how i'm so comfortable around him like this. it felt as if i was at a friend's sleepover, and messing around instead of trying to sleep.

"what," he groaned as he turned around to show his frown and i laughed lightly to see him all grumpy.

"i can't sleep," i said and he rolled his eyes before turning his back to me again.

"count sheep, or whatever i don't know. i'm tired as fuck," was all he said.

after a while of flipping sides and turning, i finally fell asleep.