5

it's still wild to me how it all happened so quickly. earlier i was glaring at logan who was wearing his gu hodong disguise because he jokingly gave me penalty points, but now im sitting on his lap in his office.

is this even appropriate?

lowkey this is going a bit too quickly but i find myself really attracted to him. but if things go south, i could end up buried in the beaches of jeju and no one would know. logan could abuse his power and influence if he wanted to.

but i like him because of his personality, i really want someone like him in my life. someone i could go to.

i didn't really see him for a few days because there were midterms at cheongah coming up, so i had to do some studying at the least. but i was still laidback about it.

secretary hong was babbling on about how i should stop eating air for breakfast when i only skipped today, because i woke up 10 minutes before he picked me up.

"you're already so skinny, what if you get blown away by the wind someday?? if you want, i could even start providing you breakfast in the car too! scrambled eggs with some toast and milk would be great, but please stop skipping the first meal of the day," he nagged on and on, but secretly i was grateful.

his words were indeed exaggerated because i literally won't get blown away by the wind, although i did find it funny. but i liked how he even offered to provide breakfast for me, and he was nice about it me, asking me to take better care of myself.

i imagined my parents' reactions if i skipped breakfast.

hm.

there'd be none. in front of guests that would question why i skipped dinner so often, they'd encourage me to eat, but they really could care less.

i pushed those thoughts away and tried to listen to secretary hong's nagging instead.

"i would even bake cupcakes and mini cakes for my daughter to take to school events, all her classmates loved it! it was tiring but it was all worth it seeing her smile," whatever sweet story secretary hong was telling, i kinda wished i listened to the whole thing, but i spaced out.

"and by the way, logan has a business dinner tonight, so i'll drop off the dress that he picked out," he said, and i almost forgot that im his assistant now or whatever. i really don't see how useful i'll be but it's much more exciting than doing laundry later.

even after i got to school, i was still thinking about tonight. i was so excited about being able to wear a dress, possibly a really expensive one since logan picked it. and the food is probably going to be luxurious too.

however my smile dropped when i saw seokhoon with a panicked look on his face, looking to seokkyung who seemed equally as shaken too. they seemed to be looking at something on their phones.

i looked around the hall and noticed other students reacting to something on their phones.

"what's going on?" i asked as i reached the twins at my locker as seokkyung quickly closed her phone and put on a more serious face.

"it's nothing," she said, her voice having lots of uncertainty in it.

the two decided to leave quickly, and i didn't question why, but i was extremely curious.