Chapter 18

Oboro's POV

I should at least come up with a plan to completely ruin that bastard's life.

I didnt come to work and followed Davis all Day.

The places he went to are his house, his work place and.... A motel.

"the fucking bastard.... Still messing around after stealing my good-for-nothing earthly mother. Ugh, disgusting piece of shit"

I got sick of following him and decided to go home.

I'm not gonna get anything from that anyway.

Should I just go back to work Tomorrow and destroy his business from the inside?  But.... What am i gonna tell the others? If i tell them, they will immediately turn their backs on the President. And it will finish William's business in one blow.

it may not look like it, but the whole organization replies on our team. Since Nobume, Eirene, Woo Il and Vittoria are sociable, it is easy to find our targets. (not to mention they are brainy as fuck) they also seek for us when ever they need someone to investigate.

Once we decided to leave the group, Viper will go down. Its a perfect plan to fuck Davis up. However.... I feel ashamed to use Nobume's death for my revenge....

".....HAAA... my life is on hard mode," I sighed as i enter my house and went straight to my room, not bothering to open the lights

"Let's keep an eye here until Oboro comes ba—"

I stopped when i realized i wasnt alone in the house.

"HOY!" Eirene shouted at me.

".... What?" I answered with my eyes still wide open.

"... Where have you been?! We were all worried! You could've at least sent us a message!" she nagged.

"I-i was just—..."

"where is Nobume?" Woo Il asked, making me freeze.

Wait. What am i gonna tell them? Shit, what do i tell them.

".... Where is she," he repeated.

I looked down and shook my head, "I dont know..."

"....."

"she didnt contact even you? Where the heck is that woman," Vittoria worried.

".... Actually I uh..." I started.

"what?"

"she's....she... "

"she what?"

"s... She's Gone," I said

"what?" they all looked at me in confusion.

"she left? Is that what you're saying?" Jùnhóng asked "where did she go?"

"no, she... She's Dead" I blurted out

Agh... Damn this straightforward talk hole.

They stayed quiet for a couple of minutes.

".... You're kidding, right?" Woo Il chuckled nervously

I wish i was joking...

I just sighed then shook my head.

"hey stop it. It isnt funny anymore. Where is she," Eirene said

,"I already told you. She fell off a cliff...I saw it with my own eyes."

"how did it happen?"

I told them about the people chasing her and about the misunderstanding.

"wait," Woo Il stood up, "what does Nobume had to do with the President. Why would he ask to kill her?"

"there was a big misunderstanding. Nobume was there when someone tried to assassinate the President and thought it was her."

"THOUGHT???? They didnt even check if she had a gun! Then went to chase her?!"

I remained quiet.

I, myself, found the whole thing weird. Someone tried to kill the President inside the establishment. It means it's someone working for Viper since only the members have the access to the building.

And why did they immediately assume its Nobume? She never carries a gun because the last time she did, she got caught by the police. She never carried one ever since.

"... Why would they do this??? Vittoria said on the verge of Tears.

" you think crying will help?" Woo Il Said and forced her to stand up," get up. We're gonn make them pay"

I followed them to make sure they wont cause a ruckus.