Chapter 13

Nobume's POV

After that mission, we were assigned with something light. Our jobs are too East conpared to our past missions(it was gruesome, really, since no one wants to confess.)

We didnt have to chase anyone, they are the one seeking us.

"i feel to uncomfortable with Everything that's happening," I said

"huh? Why?" Eirene asked, "shouldnt you be relaxing? We wouldn't need to stress ourselves out"

"yeah but..... Dont you think there's something wrong?" I looked at her in the eye, "I feel like I'll get run over by a car any minute now."

They all snickered.

"oh no. She found out our plan," Woo Il laughed.

I just glared at him.

"why? What makes you think you'll get run over by a car?" Oboro asked.

"Uhm.... I dunno. It just feels like im using all of my luck and something bad's about to happen"

"you're just overthinking things," Jùnhóng shook his head.

"right?" I said, "*sigh* i should really drink coffee in moderation"

"let's think about something else!" Vittoria changed the topic, "its your birthday tomorrow. Do you really dont want anything?"

I just smiled, "yes, im fine"

"oh come on. Dont waste the opportunity. You like anime right? Do you want merch?"

"uh..." I glance at Oboro and she immediately looked away.

Its because I dont like anime THAT MUCH that i will buy anime merch. IT WAS OBORO'S. She uses my Online-shipping account and you can see it in my History. That's why they thought i like anime so much.

Dont get me wrong. I also like anime but i wouldn't spend my money on it... (but i would spend thousands for mangas. I have a huge collections of bl mangas. Shush)

"uh.... Sure," I chuckled, "its up to you."

"Great! Okay you hear that? She wants anime merch"

Oboro and I looked at each other— talking using telepathy

'give it to me. In exchange for a book of HereUAre'

'*okay sign*'

Transaction complete—

[°°°]

"good work everyone. I'll go first," Jùnhóng said and left

"ayieeeeee~ his Girlfriend is here to pick him up~" Vittoria teased.

He just smiled shyly, "it's our one year Anniversary today"

Vittoria and Woo Il howled.

Oboro silently approached me—sliding her chair, ".... I dunno if that's intentional... But their Anniversary and your birthday seems to align"

I just rolled my eyes

"sucks to be you," she laughed teasingly.

"shut up," I tried to jab her with my phone but i missed.

"HA HA HA," she stood up and picked up her things, "bye. See you Tomorrow"

"hey! Wait for me! We're taking the same route, you know!" I stuffed all my things in my bag.

"hey, Nobume—..."

"huh?" I looked at Woo il," why?"

"..... I hope you have a bad day Tomorrow"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Bro what the hell?"

He just laughed then messed my hair, " I hope you dont have a happy birthday HAHAAHAHA"

"you jerk! Well I hope, your charger only works in one angle!" I shouted as i leave the room.

I could still hear his laughter from the corridor.

Seriously, the guy is a lost case

"Oboro-sannnnnnnn!!!!!!" I rushed down the stairs.

"she's already Dead!" I heard her answer