Chapter 6

~still Oboro' POV~

After that, we would visit mr. Han once a day to ask him questions but he wont answer. He became more quiet than before.

He really loves his family Huh...

"then why get involved in the first place..." I sighed and went to get some coffee

"the night mr. Han got the money, he went to a small house in (name of City) and stayed there for about an hour. Then, he left the building with a man named lee sang min." Woo Il explained to the team but i was busy with my thoughts.

"and then the next day , the money was gone?" Eirene asked.

"yeah. Lee sang min was the last person in contact with mr. Han that day so there's a big possibility that they are on one team."

Huh? We ran out of coffee....

I groaned and went outside.

"where are you going?" Nobume asked.

"Cafe downstairs. I'll be back," I answered in simple sentences.

"okay! Be careful"

I scoffed, "do i have to?"

She just laughed. Then I continue my way.

*sigh* i really need to request for an elevator from the Director.

I reached the Cafe and ordered a drink. I sat down at a table beside the window.

.... Maybe mr. Han really don't know where the money is. If that's the case, then we're barking at the wrong tree. We should focus on looking for Kang Min Woo.

After i finished my drink, I decided to visit mr. Han one last time before going back to the office.

As soon as i opened the door, he lifted his head and looked at my Direction. (But he couldn't see me because he's blindfolded.)

"w-who are you," he stuttered.

I didnt answer and approached him.

"s-stop! Stop right there! P-please spare me! Promise I didnt talk! I havent move my lips since that day!!!"

Huh? What the fuck is he talking about

"please spare me...."

Did one of kang min woo's people visited this jerk?

"please... P-please"

...... But It doesnt look like he's talking to someone from Kang minwoo's Men.

I quietly left the room and went back to the office.

"Oboro-san!" Nobume greeted while standing by the door frame, "Where's my coffee?"

I looked at her in confusion, "Huh? What coffee?"

She started in disbelief,".... You didnt see my message?"

I immediately took my phone out to check.

'Oboro-san one iced Americano for me please ^-^ I'll pay here. Sankyuuuuu~'

".... Oh. Sorry. I didnt see"

"oh... Okay. I'll just drink the orange Juice on your desk," she went inside the office.

"Orange Juice?—oh WAIT! you cant drink that!" i raced inside.

But it was too late. She already drank it.

"Huh? Why?"

I sighed in defeat," it contains sedatives for my insomnia"

She looked at the bottle and back at me—eyes are filled with horror.

"w—...... W-what do I do?" she panicked.

I shrugged," I guess I'll have to give you a lift. The tranquilizer i put in that drink is too strong that you will be able to sleep for a full 10 hours."

".......O_O"

"b-but.... We had to go somewhere tonight," Nobume said.

"well, we cant do anything now. We have to take you home. We'll go without you," Eirene said.

"...."

"....that's what you get, stupid" Woo Il said

"then.... Can i stay at your house Eirene?" Nobume asked

"Huh? Why my house?"

"because.... I'll be home alone in coma for 10 hours. What will i do if someone break in?"

"and what will they steal from you? Your first kiss?" I said sarcastically.

She blushed, "EH?! I-i mean, what if they will come to kill me! And hey! Just because I dont have much stuff at home doesn't mean its okay for robbers to break in you know."

I just started at her.

"Okay I know I dont have a rice cooker.... Or a television... And i only have disposable cups, plates and spoon..." she started rambling," b-but! I have things i need to protect! Like....... My..... Fridge...?"

"....... Damn, you live like someone who is trying to run away from a debt," Vittoria said," you know what? If you are kidnapped one day, the police would think that a loan shark took you... You don't even have plates—how do you Eat?"

"........ Cup? Noodles?" she hesistated to answer.

".... And you're still alive?"

Nobume furrowed her eyebrows, eyes are slowly starting to calm down," what kind of question is that?"

"... Okay let's stop drifting away from the topic," Eirene said then faced Nobume," If you're going to stay at my house, then you have to wait for me here. Is that okay?"

The medicine started to work making Nobume's eyes blink slowly," Huh? Ah.... Okay."

"....you look drunk, "Woo Il laughed at her. She just smiled goofily.

" I FEEL drunk, "Nobume corrected.