Chapter 11

Lee sang min's POV

Shit.... What do I do now... Its only the matter of time that they will find out where the money is. And if that happens...... They will definitely kill me.

"augh...." I shivered in fear.

Then I heard the door opening, revealing the six.(Nobume and friends HAHAHAAH)

"Hey"(Woo Il)

I flinched, "y-yes"

"*smirk* look at this jerk"(Woo Il)

"......"

FUCK... They found it out already?!

"YOU... Where's the money? Ah... Let me rephrase that. What is the bank account you used to hide the money?" (Woo il)

"i.... I dont know what you're talking about...."

Ah.... I fucked up

"YOU SURELY KNOW what we are talking about. Where is it?"

I looked down and cried in defeat.

"....we only have 2 days left so if i were you, i would tell it right now" (Woo Il)

"I....."

"tell us now, or you'll meet mr. Han in hell" (Oboro)

I...... How can i....

"please tell us now. If you dont tell us, our Director will hunt us down. It my birthday next month and I still dont wanna die. Please. I promise we wont hurt you if you tell us" (Nobume)

How can i........ How can i be so stupid! I delude myself that kang minwoo will actually give us a part of that money..... And betrayed us after receiving it!!!!

I will not go down by myself. I WILL DRAG YOU DOWN WITH ME.

".... I know Everything you need to find the money..." I answered silently and looked up at them, "I will help."

[°°°] fast forward, 5 days...

"...... Waaaahhhh. I really thought I'll die," Woo Il sighed in relief while gulping down his glass of Beer.

"you? You only?" Vittoria sarcastically asked.

".... Heh. Same thing"

"haaaahhh.... It really is a relief," Nobume sighed," If mr. Lee sang min didn't confess that time, it will become a problem for us"

"I guess your charm worked on him HAHAHAAHAH," Eirene laughed

"'please tell us now. It my birthday next month and I still dont wanna die. Please'~" Vittoria teased

"agh.... Please stop..." Nobume blushed in embarrassment.

"are you already drunk? Your face is so red," Jùnhóng touches her face that made her blush even more.

"n-no im not. Its just too humid in here"

"by the way, its been there days since the President arrived. But we still haven't sense his presence yet," Woo Il said, "what if he didnt really come?"

"no," Eirene said, "I saw Director Creed assisting someone 3 days ago."

"really? Did you see the face?"

"...... If i saw it then, I wouldn't be able to drunk here with you guys. They were so secretive on assisting him. As if he's a Celebrity who got caught doing something illegal and his staffs are trying to cover the issue"

"maybe he Got a lot of enemies that's why they have to be careful," Nobume said.

"maybe," Eirene shrugged, "its just that.... I have this feeling, that if you saw his face, his guards will kill you."

"like the prince in hwarang?"

Eirene chuckled at the comparison Nobume did," yeah. Something like that"

After a few more bottles, we decided to call it a night.

Nobume and I live just a street apart from each other. Since my house is farther than Nobume's house, I decided to crash at her house for the night.

"hey Oboro-san," Nobume called, "you told me before that you have to have a revenge at someone, right?"

I paused, "...... Yeah why?"

"uh..... What type of person is he? And Why do you seek revenge on him?"

"..... He's.... A son of a Bitch," I stepped on my cigarette.