{20}

The fact that there are no/very little DreamXD x Readers is just sad lmao

Might make one just to spite y'all /lh

// tw mentions of vomit and murder

A rush of adrenaline shot through Y/N's core as she jolted uptight, gasping sharply as she reached forwards to grasp onto something and steady herself.

There was no thing to grab, so she fell backwards slightly until she caught herself with her arm outstretched behind her.

She struggled to breathe, panic wracking her brain as she shuddered, then flinched as a hand touched her arm.

She staggered away from it, thinking it was that damned "god" trying to grab her again, but as her vision and hearing cleared, she could hear Wilbur's voice call to her, and finally looked up at her companion.

"Y/N? Y/N it's alright, you're alright." He whispered as he grasped her hand between his own, his glasses catching the light of a lamp in the room as he kneeled beside her.

Wait glasses?

Wilbur didn't wear glasses?

The woman took a moment to look at her surroundings - realizing she was sitting on a bed with red sheets and that the walls were made of andesite and sprice planks - before turning back to not-Wilbur.

"You're safe, don't worry." Now that she'd heard his voice a second time, she realized it was different.

He was different.

"Eret?" She mumbled, and the person nodded, brows knot together in concern.

"You passed out suddenly while talking to Wilbur - that's what he told me anyway. Are you feeling right?" Wil-Eret asked as they stood up, still holding her hand with their left, pushing their glasses up with their right.

Physically she felt the need to keel over and vomit, but at the same time she felt cold and thag something was missing - like someone had torn her soul from her body, leaving her shivering.

Mentally she was somewhat dazed, but at least she was coherent enough to understand some of the situation.

That little "meeting" with XD was a dream.

Or at least she hoped.

Either that or Wilbur had some serious explaining to do for the shit he tried to pull.

She shook back into reality as Eret grasped her shoulder, looking her dead in the face. "Y/N?"

She nodded quickly, not bothering to tell them about the slight nausea and the cold she felt. It would probably go away anyways.

Eret have her a gentle smile and offered their hand to her again. "Wilbur and Tommy are waiting for you in the living room, best not keep them waiting if you're feeling alright." They helped her up as she took his hand, stumbling slightly as she regained her balance.

She felt a shiver crawl up her spine, and her eyes darted around the room in inspection.

She felt like she was being watched - but not by Eret's kind-but-worried gaze.

Like something wanted her dead.

She really didn't feel like being murdered today.

Eret seemed to notice her frantic survey of the room and chuckled. "We're still in L'manburg if that's what you're worried about."

She raised a brow at them questioningly before locking her gaze onto the bedroom door as They opened it.

"Not really, but thank you."  Eret seemed confused for a moment as Y/N signed with her hands, but made no comment about it.