Chapter Seventeen- August 14th

{Trigger Warning}

I was laying peacefully in Jason's bed. 

The cold crisp pillow against my skin relaxing me further. The comfy cushion that surrounded my body as I sank deeper into the bed. 

I felt like I was floating and surrounded by clouds in the atmosphere.

As I fell deeper into my trance I felt a soft hand rub my shoulder, and a smile quickly appeared on my face. 

I opened my eyes without a doubt, and waiting there staring back at me were a pair of ocean blue eyes that had such a twinkle you'd think it was a star.

My eyes focused on the rest of his face and he too was smiling widely at me. I could feel a single tear roll out of my eye.

"Happy Birthday Babygirl."

"Thank you, Daddy." I sniffled. 

He brought his hand to my face and cupped my cheek. He bent down and laid a kiss on my forehead. 

"Jason is gonna take great care of you, don't be worried baby." I felt my heart jump with giddy at those words. 

The feeling of my fathers approval was something I thought I would never achieve. The image of my fathers ghost faded away when Jason walked in the room.

Jason waltzed right in and climbed on top of me, holding himself up with his arms over my head. 

He lifted an eyebrow and tilted his head in confusion.

He swiped his thumb under my cheek wiping away the tear that used to be there. 

"Why are you crying?"

"I-" 

"You know I'll take care of you." He persisted, now holding my face between both of his hands, and I nodded. 

"Good." He said then bringing his face down to my neck pushing my head up to give him more space to work.

That crazy heat I get between my legs once again returned, and I started to loose my breath.

Jason picked up the pace, quicker than usual. I began to get nervous. 

Jason started removing every piece of my clothing as fast as he could.

I tried screaming to get Jason off of me but I was frozen, I couldn't move and I couldn't speak.
I was stuck, paralyzed just watching him have his way with me.

Jason had removed his clothes and kept kissing up and down my neck, all the way down to my chest and to my breast. 

As he was preoccupied sucking on one he began to grope the other, every once in a while making eye contact.

In my head I was screaming for help, screaming for him to get off of me but out loud I was silent.

"I love you so much baby." Jason said, yet I was still motionless.

Jason kissed down the middle of my stomach then back up to my lips. I could tell Jason was ready to get on with it as he held his dick in his hand sliding it up and down my slit.

I tried as hard as possible to move or scream but nothing was working. I tried using all of the energy in me to stop him before he got any further.

"STOP, Jason please stop it I don't wanna do this." I finally cried out.

My eyes bursted open from being shaken.