Chapter Six- Fleeing The Nest

I didn't sleep at all last night.
I was too caught up in my head trying to think of a way to escape this hell hole.
Every plan I had was shot down by some small detail that could ruin everything.

Alice and Ben are loyal to Jason so if one of them see me leave they would definitely snitch and I'd get caught.

The windows are bolted shut so I can't even open them.
I'm all out of options, except one.

After hours of restless tossing and turning, I could feel Jason stirring in his sleep.
Eventually Jason sat up in the bed stretching his arms out and looking at me.

"What are you doing awake?" He said as he came close to me rubbing my check.
Here goes nothing.

"I don't know, I just woke up early." I said looking directly in his eyes.

"Oh okay." He said looking down at me.
His gaze on me felt like it lasted forever.
Like he was admiring me and painting naked pictures of me in his mind.

"You look really hot right now." Jason said straddling over me with lust flooding his eyes. Jason grabbed the sides of my face kissing me passionately.

He tried to deepen the kiss multiple times by getting his tongue in my mouth but every time I refused.
Know matter how much I hated this, I knew what I had to do.

"Kiss me back." Jason said nearly out of breath.

I mentally crossed my fingers and kissed him back letting him explore my mouth as he pleased. I was surprised when I felt Jason's hand slither down my stomach, into my sweat's and over the boxers I was wearing, lightly touching my crotch, rubbing up and down my slit.

My heart skipped a beat before it started beating rapidly.

"Have you ever been touched like this before?" He whispered into my lips. I looked into his eyes and shook my head, Jason groaned in pleasure.

"Do you know how many guy's would go crazy over you?" I shook my head again kind of uncomfortable with the way he was saying these things about me.
Jason removed his hand and got off of me allowing me sit up.

"Your driving me fucking mad." He said sitting at the edge of the bed holding his hands to his face.

"There's so much I want to do to you." He said looking back at me.

"I can't. I can't touch her, not till she's 18." He said to himself quietly but enough for me hear him.

He stood up from the bed looking at me for a final time. He looked at me with want as if he was yearning something from me, but his eyes weren't gentle.
They were dark and mischievous.

He walked into the bathroom leaving the door open and started the shower.
From where I was sitting I could see Jason perfectly.

He was slowly undressing himself as if he was trying to be a tease.
The second he entered the shower, that was my cue.

As I walked to the bathroom I started undressing leaving the clothes in a trail on the floor entering the bathroom naked.

I don't understand how I was so okay with being naked in front of a man for the first time, especially this man.

But if it was worth my freedom then I'll do anything.

I stopped at the entrance to the bathroom and was frazzled when I saw Jason's naked body under the hot running water.

My eyes traveled down his body to his large member making me look back up, my chest rising and falling quickly.

Jason noticed my presence in the doorframe of the bathroom and looked at me confused.