Chapter 17: clark kent-wayne's pov

"Friday, take a picture" i said as my husbands son and his cousin drifted off to sleep. "Done sir" the ai responded. "Please send it to bruce wayne will you friday" i asked. "Done" the ai said then went silent. I quickly wrote a note to ares and stuck it to the nightstand. I went and picked up daiman, he stirred. "Whaaa-" he said sleepy. "Shh,go back to sleep, kiddo im taking us home" i said walking outside. "Ares" he asked his words slurred with sleep. "I left her a note, now go back to sleep" i said taking off. I held him close to my chest, tight. I landed after a while and walked into the house. "Is he asleep?" a deep voice asked. "I would hope so, but i mean he is your son so it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't" i said walking to daiman's room and putting him in his bed and coving him up. I heard a chuckle from behind me. "And you say your a terrible father" the deep voice said. "I don't know bruce, im certainly not the best" i said closing daimain's door quietly behind me. I walked into our room and took my shirt off. I heard bruce suck in a breath. "You want to make a comment" i said getting into bed. "Nope" he said and we fell asleep within minutes.