Chapter 9: Ares roger's POV

hey hero's! this chapter is suuuuuuuuuuuppppppeeeerrrrrrrrrr long, actually, most of the chapter's after this one are longer than the first few-madhatter007

 "Uncle Loki!!" i exclaimed once we reached asgard. "Pilot!" Loki responded, closing his book and walking over to the glass wall of his cell. I put my hand on the cold, smooth, glass. He smiled and sat on his knees then put his hand on the glass right where my hand was. "I brought you some things" i said walking over to his drop slot and jumped to reach it. "I'm. too. Short!" i said in between jumps. I heard Loki laugh, i glared than jumped as high as i could and held on to the handle then pulled myself up and dropped the books in. i let go and heard the drop slot lid clang shut. "Ares, darling, your dad sent a message, your going to be staying here for no more than an earth week, 21 days in Asgardian time" Loki's mom Frigga said handing me a pair of Asgardian pajamas. She knows that i need to know how long I'm staying places right down to the number of days. If not i go straight into panic mode, it happened a few months ago when i went to go stay in Gotham city with my uncle Wayne and uncle clark at the apartment they share. They forgot to tell me i was staying there for a week and by the end of the second night, i was freaking out. I know, i know, your probably thinking your dad's part of the avengers and your moms a god, meaning your a demi-god, you should be brave. But i have my own set of quirks, i hate water and i absolutely hate getting wet, i want to be a pilot not a superhero, i don't have any powers what so ever, and i live in Brooklyn, new York. Need i go on. "Thank you!" i said as i went to go get changed. Looks like dad won't be reading more of the second lord of the rings book. See another quirk! Im probably the only four year old in the world that's getting read lotrs at night before bed. Your probably asking yourself weather or not i enjoy it, to answer your question, im the one who picked it! I quickly changed into the krasny (russian for red) pj's and ran out of the bathroom. Im just full of quirks! Learning russain at four, definitely not normal. How many four year olds do you know that speak russain. I quietly hummed a hamilton song under my breath and followed frigga to a room they had reserved at all times just for me. "Goodnight ares", "goodnight". After i heard the door latch i removed the board from the crawl space and went to go see loki's adopted 5 year old, scarlett. She only speaks russian, so i have no problem talking to her. As i neared i heard her quietly singing twinkle twinkle little star. "mertsay mertsay malen'kaya zvezdochka kak mne interesno, kto ty (twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what you are)" she sang softly. "Skarlet (scarlett)" i called softly. "Ary? (ares?)" her small voice asked softly. "Eto ya,ya zdes (it's me,im here)" i called down softly so no one heard me. She didn't move, and i didn't expect her to. You see, she's parlized from the waist down, but she's a certified mechanical genius who can control minds. But she has major separation issues. "Skarlett, privet, ty ne v bede, ya znayu, chto vy druz'ya (scarlett, hello ares, your not in trouble I know you guys are friends)" frigga said suddenly entering the room. Darn, I was hoping to not get caught. I crawled back and went to bed and when i woke up the next morning the only thing running through my head was "dally is gonna kill me". "Who is this "dally" you speak of, why does he want to kill you and if he so much as looks in your direction i will break out of here and kill him first" loki said as i told him what i had thought that moring. "Whoa, no no no no no no no, uncle loki it's a expression, it just means he's gonna be really mad at me, please don't kill my best friend" i said, slightly panicked. "Oh, ok but who is this "dally" creatser" he asked puzzled. "Hes my best friend and leader of our group, his name is dallas but im really the only one who dose and is allowed to call him that so most of the time we just call him dally, we all have nicknames from the book "the outsiders" expect me because im the only girl in the group. Theres dallas "dally", elliot "sodapop", alex "darry", issac "steve", allen "ponyboy or pony", cade "johnny" and cades twin brother stan is "two-bit"." i said explaining everyone and their nicknames. There's one thing about dallas that no one knows except me, he has a KILLER voice, when ever he sings i get lost in the soft,musical tone of his singing. Your probley wondering why dally will be mad, well it's spirt week and i have the most important piece of the costume. He's gonna murder me. I pulled out my i-pad and got on the kids texting app my dad put on there and opened the group text marked "the outsiders". "Hey, not gonna be in school this week, my parents are on a last minute business trip and i had to stay with my uncle in gotham-a" i sent the text and waited for a response, i got one almost immediately. "You have the most important piece of the costume!!! We arn't gonna make sense with out it, come on ar! You promised-dally" i groaned, this was not the last i was gonna here about this. "I know, i know, im sorry guys, you guys are gonna look tuff tho even without me, send pics-a" we always used slang from the book, it was our thing. "Come on dall, go easy on her, its not like she can see and control the future, she right-as always- we will look tuff, i'll make sure to use my good camera for you ar-soda" i laughed, soda was our resident photographer, he had this one camera that took the best pictures, he always saved that one for special occasions. "Ya dally, everything is gonna be just fine, who cares if people know what we are, theres always halloween!-johnny" my friends, always backing me up. "I guess y'all are right, you better not back out on us for halloween ar-dally" "wouldn't dream of it - a out" i turned the i-pad off and read a book . if you where wondering what we where going as, its the band evanescence, now they will just look like a bunch of goth guys with no female singer and thats ok, because i have my friends to make it better. If you where wondering, i did get pictures-they looked awesome.

new record! 1,186 words!