Chapter 8: Steve roger's POV

ellooo! i really need to think of something to call you fans! oh! ik! hero's! yeah that's what i'll call y'all, if y'all don't like it, fight me! enjoy the  chapter!

"Dad!!!!! Where's my helmet?!?!?" i herd my amazing four year old Ares yell from her closet. Ares was always mature for her age. She was looking for her flight helmet, it was time to do a flight simulation with her uncle Constantine. I heard a small crackling from the kitchen. "Its in the kitchen, my little surprise" i called. She ran from her room into the kitchen and grabbed her helmet. "Thanks dad, hey uncle Constantine" Ares said putting the helmet on. "Hey kiddo, i have to cancel, I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you i promise" Constantine responded from the helmet. "Oh ok!" Ares responded cheerfully. She took off the helmet and set it down, running to the window where she heard the quintet fly by our house and tony in his suit flew out, right to our window. "Hi uncle stark!!!" Ares called cheerfully. "Hey short stuff, thor is taking you to asgard to see Loki and we are stealing your dad for a bit" tony said pointing at the ground where thor was standing. "Why" i asked. "We found a hydra base" tony said flying down to the ground. I grabbed my gear and ran down to the lobby with Ares. "Tiny half mortal!!! Are you ready?" thor said once we reached him. "Yep" Ares piped up from beside me. Then they where off to asgard and i boarded the quintet.