Chapter 6: Steve roger's pov

made an announcement on my other fic that im updating Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays now! sorry, this chapter is gonna be short

Today was the day. It was January 6th 2013, Ares's first birthday. That amazing little girl was running all over the place now. She loved gremlins, well at least she loved the first one, the second one scared her. She loved gizmo. She said her first word a few weeks ago, it was mogwai. So we where giving her a gremlins themed birthday party. She grew fascinated with my shield. She would cry all night, wouldn't sleep until we put that shield in her room, we have no idea why and she absolutely HATES getting wet and hates baths. "Ares!" I heard my friend Sam exclaim. "Mogwai!!!" Ares yelled in return. "Guess I can't feed you after midnight, Steve what time is it" Sam called picking the giggling one year old up. "Noon, your good" Nat called from the upstairs balcony. "Mogwai" Ares said squirming to get down, pointing at my shield. Her and that shield, she's only one, she's not old enough to know what that thing does. Sam chuckled and set her down. I saw Ares wander down a hallway and as I went to get her I heard "hey short stuff" and then tony appeared carrying Ares from the hallway. "Hey, I think Clint and banner are arriving with the quin-jet" tony said as the little girl in his arms face lit up. He set her down and she ran to the window to see the quin-jet. Ares was obsessed with anything that flies, sometimes tony flies around in his suit just to make her smile.

awwww, chapter is sooooooo effing cute! i love it! hope y'all did too,