[ rivalry ] - kei tsukishima fluff

*~{ Rivalry }~*

307 Words.

Prompt: Tsukishima takes the book (Y/N) is reaching for.

* * *

I reach for the book at the top shelf, huffing when my arm is too short. Looking around for a step stool, I'm even more annoyed when I see there isn't one around.

I groan and then reach again, only to see the book being grabbed right before my eyes by a hand that isn't mine.

I look back, and of course it's the beanpole himself, Tsukishima Kei.

"Hey, give me that!" I reach up for the item that's now in his hand, but he lifts it upward out of my reach.

"I grabbed it first."

"Wha- Since when do you read manga?"

"None of your business. This is the last copy of volume 8 in the entire store and I'm not about to give it up."

I reach up for the book again, to no avail. In response, I scoff and grab his glasses, stretching my arm far from him.

"Oi, give those back, you little devil!"

"Not until you give me that book!" I put the glasses on my face. "Hey look, I'm Tsukishima, I'm a salty jerk."

Keeping a finger on the bridge of the glasses, I stick out my tongue in a taunt.

He scoffs, reaching for the glasses, but I look away to keep him from getting them. Since he's leaned down to try to get them, I take the chance and grab the book out of his hand, taking off his glasses and smirking at him triumphantly before I set them on a shelf, hurrying away.

"Hahah! Success!"

Tsukishima is left to put his glasses back on, sighing. That little scoundrel, taking his manga and his glasses at the same time, and teasing him with the sight of you wearing his glasses.

In actuality, he probably only took the book so he could annoy you in his own way of flirting.