[ walking you home ] - tetsurou kuroo fluff

*~{ Walking you home }~*

434 Words.

Prompt: Kuroo walks (Y/N) home.

*  *  *

"Hey, Chibi-chan!"

I keep walking and Kuroo catches up with me because of his long legs, patting my head in greeting.

"Hey Kuroo-kun. You need something?"

"No, I just wanted to walk with you." He leans forward, lazy grin complimented by his half-lidded hazel eyes.

"I'm just going home, it's not like I'm headed to practice or anything."

"I know, I just wanna walk you home, since the sun is going down soon."

I shrug. "Alright, do what you want."

The walk to my home is mostly quiet, with a few questions and remarks here and there. Kuroo was right, the sun went down when we were halfway.

When we're about ten minutes from my house, we're about to pass a bar. Some drunks are walking past, not paying attention, and my friend grabs my arm to move me in front of him so I don't bump into them. If I had, it would have been sure to either start a fight or they wouldn't leave me alone.

"Thanks." I go back to his side once we're past. "I didn't take into mind how shady this area is."

"It's alright, that's why I wanted to come with you." He grabs my hand just in case, and we interlock fingers.

"Okay, I have to admit I am a little scared." I stare forward at the darkness up ahead, street lights only appearing once every 80 meters.

He leans forward like he did earlier to look me in the eye, and I return it. "Don't worry, I'm right here with you. If anyone comes near us I'll squish them like I'm a titan."

I chortle, "Alright, you rascal."

His smile returns with a hint of relief, and he moves his free hand to pat my head. "There you go, there's your smile!"

I squeeze his hand a little and my grin widens, followed by a car driving by. "Thanks, Kuroo-kun. I feel better about this. Besides, we're almost to my house now."

Once we round the corner and reach my house, I let go of Kuroo's hand and squeeze my arms around his torso, clutching his jacket. He puts his hand on my back and rests his chin on my head, using his other hand to run through my hair.

After a few seconds, I let go and step back. "Thank you, Kuroo-kun!"

"No problem. Make sure to get some rest and lock the doors, okay?"

I nod, heading up to my doorstep and unlocking it. "See you tomorrow." I look back at him.

"See you tomorrow, Chibi-chan. Sleep well."