[ soft headcanons ] - haikyuu

I just decided to dump all my headcanons here because i LOVE making my thoughts everyone else's problem

- Tsukishima gets kinda flustered if you get up on a step stool that ends up making you taller than him. He's pretty good at hiding it, though. I may end up making a oneshot about this-

- Kuroo ruffles your hair and/or pats your head as a greeting.

- Oikawa LOVES hugging you from the back and setting his chin on top of your head. He does it all the time, even in public, with no shame.

- Sometimes Hinata falls asleep on your shoulder while clutching tour hair like it's a teddy bear.

- Kageyama always brings you milk/water when he visits the vending machine because he gets worried that your bones are weak and/or you aren't drinking enough water. Sometimes he'll sneak some milk or water into your lunch with an ice pack, and as a bonus a little note telling you to drink it and that he loves you.

- Nishinoya sometimes ends up staring into your eyes and zoning out, because he finds you so beautiful that he gets a little spacey.

- Sugawara likes booping your nose or squishing your cheeks for literally no other reason than he thinks it's cute.

- Kita is a man of few words and he doesn't speak about sappy things with you that often, but some nights when he can't sleep he writes in a journal all of the things he wants to say to you but doesn't know exactly how or when to say them. One day, when the journal is full, he plans on giving it to you.

- Asahi gives you a LOT of head rubs. He rubs your head after a game, in greeting, when you're eating, literally any chance he can.

- When Kyoutani still didn't really get along with the volleyball team, he would come to you to help him practice because no-one else would and he also values your input more than others and he respects you to a great degree.

- Yamaguchi likes to be the little spoon.

- On the other hand, Daichi likes to be the big spoon, and when you both are cuddling he rubs your head soothingly.

- Bokuto does that super cute thing where when you fall asleep on his shoulder, he falls asleep on the top of your head

- When you and Ukai are cleaning up the store for closing, you both end up having a whole singing session when you're listening to music. You usually play the lead while he's the background.

- Suna takes pictures of you on his phone at seemingly random times, whether you're simply eating, talking with friends, reading, being playful, or whatever. But he does this for a reason. Whenever you're upset or feeling insecure, he shows you the pictures. He acts nonchalant about it, but it makes him really happy when your mood brightens because of some simple pictures. As a bonus, he looks through the pictures when he's upset.