[ beautiful ] - hajime iwaizumi fluff

*~{ Beautiful }~*

341 Words.

Prompt: (Y/N) tells Iwaizumi something he doesn't hear enough.

*  *  *

I shove my hands into my pockets, one clutching my phone. Iwaizumi is walking at my side, and both of us are silent. I hum. The sun will be setting soon, so I have to do what I planned now unless I want to wait until tomorrow.

"Hey, Iwa." I pull my phone out of my pocket and when he looks over, I snap a quick photo of his face.

"Wha- why did you just take a picture of me?"

"For science."

He raises an eyebrow. "Alright then."

"But, I want to tell you something."

"Uh, okay? Hit me."

I grin, "I think you're beautiful."

He stops walking, eyes opening further. He moves his hand to the back of his neck, a hint of a blush appearing on his cheeks.

"You.. think so?"

"Yeah! Why would I say it if I don't mean it? I think..." I snap a picture of his face. "...that you're beautiful."

A smile stretches across his lips. "Thank you. I think you're beautiful, too. Now why did you take pictures of me?"

"I wanted to see the difference of before and after. Here, look."

I show him the two pictures. The first one contains his neutral expression, just with his eyebrows raised. His lips were in a pout and he just had an overall question on his face.

The second was purely surprised, with a blush and a slightly bashful pose. In the picture, he genuinely looks like someone had just told him the most important thing in the world.

"Wait, was that actually what I looked like?"

"You look really cute there."

"Yeah, yeah..."

I chuckle, reaching up and ruffling his hair. "You're gorgeous."

A blush forms on Iwaizumi's face once more and he grabs my hand, leading me further toward my house. He gets so easily flustered, and I have to admit it's adorable. Even his ears are tinted red.

My smile turns soft as he leads me by my hand, and i give his palm a light squeeze, interlocking my fingers with his.