[ care ] - daichi sawamura fluff

*~{ Care }~*

313 Words.

Prompt: Daichi catches (Y/N) eating less than she should.

*  *  *

I plop down against the wall of the gym, sitting with my legs bent in front of me. Popping open my yogurt i got from the vending machine and scooping some out with a spoon, I scroll through my phone while I eat.

About a minute or so later, I hear someone approaching the gym and I turn to the source, which turns out to be Daichi Sawamura.

"Oh, there you are."

I raise an eyebrow. "What, were you looking for me?"

"I may have." He sits down beside me and eyes the yogurt in my hands. "Is that all you're eating?"

I glance at the container. "Oh, uh.. I didn't have time this morning to get a full lunch so I just grabbed this." I sweatdrop, hoping he doesn't ask any further. Everything in my house is either junk food or is unhealthy. Yogurt is the best I have, so that's why I only brought yogurt for lunch.

Daichi taps my shoulder and when I look over, he's holding out a water bottle to me along with a granola bar.

"Daichi?" I stare at the items.

"I got these from the vending machine. You can have them, I already have enough for lunch."

"No, it's really fine.."

"Take them. Please." He says more forcefully and I reluctantly take them. He watches as I unwrap the granola bar and bite into it.

Once I'm done with the granola bar and I've drank a fair portion of the water, he tucks my hair behind my ear and pats my head. "Nice job."

I avert my eyes and clear my throat. "Thank you."

"Any time. Make sure you take care of yourself. Next time I see you eating only yogurt for lunch, I'll force-feed you a granola bar."

"Wha- hey!" I whip my head around to face Daichi and he laughs, rubbing my head.