[ fall ] - yū nishinoya fluff

*~{ Fall }~*

565 Words.

Prompt: Nishinoya meets the third Miya sibling.

*  *  *

Being the third Miya sibling is exhausting. Even though I'm a whole year younger than my brothers, I have to baby them all the time.

But since I'm their sister, a year younger, and by extension a first-year, it's led to them being quite protective of me around any boys.

This is exhausting.

The rest of the team went ahead since Tsumu and Samu stopped to quarrel.

I fold my arms, watching my brothers bicker over an onigiri, my eyelid twitching in annoyance. Once I've had enough, I place my hands on each of their faces and push them apart, grabbing the onigiri and walking away.

"Hey, give that back you limp noodle!" Atsumu points at me and I turn, looking him dead in the eyes while I eat the rice ball.

"Do you want me to vomit it up, piss hair?" I tilt my nose up and stare condescendingly, aware that we're in public but just not giving a crap.

Suna lets out a snicker a few meters away, where his phone is out and he's recording.

"Anyway," I grab my brothers by the collars of their jerseys and drag them along. "We have a ceremony to get to, move your molasses!"

Once I'm sure they're following, I let go of them. I see Kita through the crowd and wave.

"Hey, Kita-san! I got these boneless dishwashers here."

"Thank you, (Y/N)-san."

The team starts mingling amongst themselves, leading me to gaze over all of the teams. observing the representatives for all of the prefectures. I decide to wander around a little to get a better look and I pass a girl from Niiyama Girls Academy, spotting a certain team I had been excited to see.

Karasuno High School, Miyagi Prefecture. If they win tomorrow, they'll be going against Inarizaki.

Suddenly, someone bumps into one of the Karasuno players and he, by extension, bumps into one of his teammates. He falls forward toward me and his face is about to land on my chest before I place my hands on his shoulders and stand him upright.

He seems dumbfounded and stares into my eyes until I part my lips and raise a brow.

She's beautiful...

"Um, hello.. I'm (Y/N) Miya. And you are?"

He seems to snap out of his trance. "Yuu Nishinoya! I'm a second-year, nice to meet you!"

I blink a few times and jump a little. "Oh, sorry, you're my upperclassman. I'm a first-year, I'm just here with my brothers."

"Huh? If you're a first-year, how come you're so tall? 174 centimeters, maybe?"

"175 centimeters, I'm 5'8. How about you?"

"I'm 160 centimeters, 5'3."

"That's cool."

"Huh?"

"Even if you're short, I think it's cool that you still play volleyball. I've heard about you, you're that prodigy libero, right?"

"Prodigy?" His eyes seem to sparkle, and I smile.

"Yeah-"

"Excuse me."

Osamu's voice comes from behind me and a hand is placed on my shoulder. I turn and see him staring threateningly at Noya.

"Samu, lay off. We were just talking." I push Osamu toward the crowd. Turning back to my new acquaintance, I smile warmly and reach my hand out. "See you tomorrow, Nishi-san."

He shakes my hand, a small blush appearing on his face, and once I let go, I turn and push Osamu through the crowd, ignoring his annoyed protests.