A Mother Of The Scout

Suddenly the RED Medic chuckled to himself while the other Medic smiled. "Perhaps it is just a matter of what you whoud call the Mother nature Me friends," So when all of them in the entire room looked at him confused, and He just chuckled ones more while having a grin on his face in return.

".. What a?" BLU Demoman said he was confused by what the meaning of those words of ones mother nature. What did he bloody mean by that.

(Safe For His Own Counterpart The BLU Medic and The Small Baby Scout)

The Medic in RED elaborated and so he told them what he meant by it "Well when a baby duck or ducks hatch, they become attached to ze first thing that they see. that object, be it just a fellow duck or a pair of boots, becomes its role model vile it is still young. And who was the first person Scout saw after this de-aging? It was the BLU Spy," he explained, while slowly moving his eyes over to the enemy Spy who only sighed at getting his very attention...

Everyone went quiet for a moment as they all considered the possibility.
It was tru that the first person that Scout saw after de-aging were the said Enemy BLU Spy... But even if that's tru it now doesn't say Why He wants to be kept in the arms of the BLU Team's Scout?... and it also doesn't exactly explain why he began crying and was struggling when his own Teammate's were holding him?" the BLU Engineer said sadly while looking at those on the other team.

"But if that's really true then why is it that your Scout and that it's not your Spy that's holding Him?" the RED Soldier growled while he tried to grab the BLU. But the BLU Spy just jumped backwards so the Soldier missed him by inches. Soldier sighed when he missed the Spy while he narrowed his eyes looking at those in front of him and at his own team.
As many of the others nodded thier heads wanting to see what happens if and when their Scout comes over in/to the arms of a Different person from the RED Team...

"Spy you hold him so that we can in that way find out who he seems to see as his Mother or his Father?" The RED Engineer samt the BLU Demoman said looking at the BLU Spy. who looked at him with a 'You Got To Be Kidding Me' look, before walking over and gently taking the enemy RED Scout from the arms of the youngest member of his own Team...
But that didn't get the RED Scout to cry again so the Spy slowly pulled him closer.

Making some of the RED's members growle at them it was not fair when they couldn't hold their youngest teammate at all, and how could they take care of him if he didn't want them to touch him, whoud he have to stay here with the BLU team?!

Suddenly the door was opened and something were then thowen into the room before the door quickly closed again.

(With The People Who Wants The Two Scouts Just Outside The Living Room)
(Right In The Yellow Soldier's POV)

I wanted the Scout's of RED and BLU as much as Spy, Sniper and the others.
Suddenly I got a really good idder on how to get them even without using the sleeping gas that Medic had mead.
But if we want to be sure in the end and then take it the esay way, it's just better to use it.

"Da ya all ready," Heavy asked in a wisper we all nodded and Medic got the gas he had mead ready in his hand. But no if we wanted to make sure that we get them both without their teams get in the way then this is the best way and the easiest way to do it.

And being the sex secking person that I actually am wanted couldn't help but have the thought of Me taking the Scout who's not a Child for a good old ride in My bed... and already knowing about Medic and of some of his plans for the both of them..

(End Of The YELLOW Soldier's POV)
(Now In The BLU Spy's POV)

I saw something being thrown into the room and then heard the door being shut and lucked it quickly clicked that we were trapped in the room with a little thing that was letting out what looked to be a green kind of gas.

"It's sleeping gas!" Scout yelled as he stood up with his now small sleeping counterpart in his arms.

"We got to get out of here," I yelled while Engineer yelled at the Heavy's to get the door open while he lifted the RED Sniper onto his back.
The RED Demoman already holding one of the Pyro's in his arms.

A few seconds later Heavy yelled that the door wouldn't open. the Sniper who wasn't asleep yelled that there's got to be a way for us to get out before it's too late before we all pass out.

I opened My mouth to say something however it didn't happen since I just passed out on the floor instead.

The last thing that I saw was the door slowly being opened again.

(End Of The BLU Spy's POV)